MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.46 Rating (13 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.44 Rating (18 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.41 Rating (22 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.3 Rating (37 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
- Red Lights ★ 9.29 Rating (17 votes)
- Hide ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- Bedtime III: My Fears Realised ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
- My Face ★ 9.28 Rating (18 votes)
First of all, a big thank you to Katherine C. for suggesting this month’s topic! I was drawing a total blank. If you guys have any suggestions for future discussion posts, please drop them in the comments here. Thanks!
This month, I’d like to hear about the creepiest real-world locations that you’ve ever visited. If you have photos or links or backstories to why these places were/are so unsettling, please do share! Google Earth coordinates would also be very appreciated.
My only rule is, of course, that if it’s a personal residence or private property, you don’t give specifics as to its location. My city has a very famous “haunted mansion” and I actually met the woman who lived there – her tales of annoying teenagers and college students waking her up at all hours to knock on her door in hopes of activating a ritual to see supposed ghostly illusions come to mind. Let’s not be jerks to people just trying to live their lives, even if it’s in a creepy or allegedly haunted locale, okay? Fudge the location or details a bit if you have a must-tell story about a private location!
So share your real-world experiences with Urban Exploration, creepy cemeteries, haunted houses, and who knows what else! As always – have fun and be excellent to each other!