MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Scorpion River ★ 9.58 Rating (19 votes)
- Smiles ★ 9.55 Rating (11 votes)
- Nearby ★ 9.54 Rating (13 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.54 Rating (13 votes)
- Dead Man’s Rights ★ 9.53 Rating (19 votes)
- The Sneak ★ 9.5 Rating (14 votes)
- Safe ★ 9.5 Rating (24 votes)
- Red Popsicles ★ 9.5 Rating (16 votes)
- The Passenger ★ 9.48 Rating (21 votes)
- The Girl Hiding in My Walls ★ 9.48 Rating (23 votes)
This month’s topic was suggested by Dave Taylor, and big thanks to him because I was having trouble coming up with a topic!
It’s pretty self-explanatory. If you’re a reader only, why do you feel so drawn to reading scary and creepy stories? If you’re a writer, do you have a reason for your desire to create horror fiction? If you’re both, well, you get to answer both questions!
Last month I asked how you discovered Creepypasta, and I guess that this question is sort of the inevitable continuation – why did you stick around? What about creepypastas compels you to want to continue reading and/or writing them?
I look forward to seeing your answers!