Have you ever been taking a shower while alone in the house and felt like something was moving around behind the curtain? Or watching you? Did you look up? Did you catch the very vaguest hint of eyebrows or a tuft of matted, greasy hair above the curtain rod? That’s not a good idea. It doesn’t really like it if you see it. It likes it the most when you’ve got shampoo on your hair, and your eyes are shut tight so your eyes don’t sting. Or even better, when there’s soap and bubbles all over your soft, pink face. It likes that the best, because your eyes are clenched so tight, and even if you did want to open them, like, if you heard a soft scratching against the plastic shower curtain, or a rasping of claws on bathroom tile, or the gentle splatter of drool or cum or… god knows what… well, you wouldn’t open your eyes because it’d burn. Right? Right. Don’t open your eyes. Because if you ever see its face, catch its eyes… Well. It’ll notice.
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]In The Shower,
Search The Sites
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Admin Update 3/6: Crappypasta Changes
First off, submissions will re-open on March 20th and
- Admin Update 12/15/2013: Submissions Opened & September/October 2013 Submissions Processed!
It’s December 15th, and that means that
- Admin Update 9/20: Submissions Open & New Tags
Submissions have re-opened as of this posting, but I
- Two Community Announcements: Micropasta eBook & Peer-Review Website
Two quick announcements – some community members
- Admin Update 7/24/2013
First off: this post is ONLY related to those of you
- March 2014 Discussion Post: Favorite Fictional Character
One frequent discussion in the comments both here and
- February 2014 Discussion Post: Book Recommendations
We’ve compiled our favorite scary movies, the
- January 2014 Discussion Post: Mythological Entities
Last month, we talked about how to create good
- December 2013 Discussion Post: Making Monsters
This month’s discussion post was suggested by
- November 2013 Discussion Post: The Creepypasta/Music Connection
This month’s topic was suggested by Predhead. He
- derpbutt on Timeout
- madinverse on Restless Hands
- Allan Leary on Forest of Suicides
- Samantha on The Road
- Creepy Stuf Makes me High on The Van Ness Asylum
- tian on The Pastel Man
- Satans smile on A Lack of Empathy
- CrabJunction on Timeout
- Tedward67 on Tales of the City, Part One: Neighborhood Watch
- Shinrahinra on Stairs
- RAH I will eat u on The Vacation
- Anonymous on Slender Twilight: The “Naughty” Version
- Pandora on The Time Machine
- Dream Weaver on Timeout
- Coochi on The Baba-Yaga
- sway on Hotel California
- Quackasaurus Rex on Margarine
- Ashley on Are You Still There?
- Stefan Rasmussen on March 2013 Discussion Post: What Do You Most Fear?
- mike on Are You Still There?