MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.52 Rating (31 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.17 Rating (19249 votes)
- Playpen ★ 9.16 Rating (139 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7452 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (394 votes)
- “Sasaeng” ★ 9.15 Rating (52 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.14 Rating (8717 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11061 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.14 Rating (2183 votes)
- Ickbarr Bigelsteine ★ 9.13 Rating (2163 votes)
They say that somewhere in western America, some say in Utah, others say on the California coast, there’s a small motel on the side of the road.
When you go inside, it’s decorated in very common hotel attire, with the paneling and old fashioned key-lock doors.
The thing is, there’s a room in there for everybody. Everybody has a reservation for exactly when they show up, and the number of rooms available is always one more than the number of people there. One person to a room, that is the rule.
It’s said that the song “Hotel California” is based off this motel, though you *can* leave this particular motel.
I wouldn’t advise looking at a mirror for at least a month after doing so, though.