Advertisement
Please wait...

Here You Go



Estimated reading time — 2 minutes

On the last night of my honeymoon, my husband Ricky and I were soaking in the beach resort’s outdoor hot tub. It was December, you see, and there were maybe only five rooms occupied in the whole resort. Although the fire pit was burning hot and bright one lot over, no one but us was outside. My new husband and I felt ballsy and awesome and grown-up for braving the near-freezing temperature to relax in the hot tub.

“This is so deluxe,” I said on a long sigh. I sat against a jet and let it pummel my lower back.

“I know,” said Ricky, stretching his arms out behind us and craning his head toward the sky. “You can see every star up there. You don’t see that in the city.”

A gust blew over the hot tub and whirled the steam around, creating mini tornados. On the other side of the dunes behind us the ocean slammed against the shore and hissed as it receded. I smiled, blissful.

“Our friends are going to be so jealous when we tell them about this,” I said. “I wish we could get a picture of us in this thing so I could post it on Facebook.”

“Yeah, yeah,” was Ricky’s absent-minded reply. “But we don’t have our camera or our phones or anything out here with us though, so…” My husband didn’t care to show off like I did.

“Yeah.” I sat silent for a moment. “I might run back to the room really quick to get my phone.”

“No. Nope.” He put a hand on my arm. “We’re on our honeymoon. Not to mention a much-needed vacation. We promised we were going to cut ourselves off from the world for the week, didn’t we?”

“Meh,” I said in weak agreement.

Advertisements

“Right. Let our friends use their imaginations when we tell them about it. And let us enjoy this moment. We’ll only go on our honeymoon once.”

Advertisements

I sighed and sat back against his outstretched arm. “All right. Right. You’re right.” I closed my eyes. We stayed out there, not talking, until the timer for the jets went off, and then we scurried back into the warm beacon of our building.

The next morning, after we’d been awake for a while, Ricky noticed something square poking in under our door. Thinking it was the bill of the balance for our stay, he went over to retrieve it.

“What’s the damage?” I called over. He didn’t respond for several minutes. “That bad, huh?” I asked, grinning.

He turned and walked over to me. His expression was disturbed and he had gone pale.

Advertisements

“What?” I asked. “What’s wrong?”

He was holding a Polaroid picture of us from the night before. On the white part at the bottom, scrawled in black Sharpie, were the words HERE YOU GO.

It was taken from behind.

Credit To – bjorenov814

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

16 thoughts on “Here You Go”

  1. not really creepyPasta style creepy, but creepy none the less. besides they were just relaxing in the hot tub. it’s not like some creepy stranger took pics of them having sex or something.

  2. Meh.

    It’s alright, but not at all scary. Sure, there’s a little creep-factor because someone was watching and listening to the couple probably the whole time they were on their honeymoon. BUT, they were preparing to leave and even if they were being spied upon the whole time, it hardly mattered anymore, did it? This works as a possible true story you relate to friends after the experience, but unfortunately not as a work of fiction meant to be creepy.

  3. Well paced story with a good length. Very well written for a pasta and there is hardly anything I’d change about it. Except that the punchline isn’t really that threatening to be scary.

  4. While the writing style was a bit lacking, I have to admit I jumped a bit at the ending twist. OVerall the concept/idea was awesome, pretty classic actually. Takes it back to the more realistic scary stories that you’d tell around a campfire like “the Hook” or something. Where you realize something creepy or scary at the very end. I’ve always been a fan of the this type of more realistic and graspable story. A nice break from the average monster or ghost. The only problem was the writing, which was a little weird.

  5. Even thow I think its well written, I don’t get what’s scary abouth it. Might just be me but isn’t it normal other people wil be in such a place including staff and such? but like i said it’s wel written and shure to scare the pants of people with scopophobia ^^.

  6. Short and to the point! No irrelevant details, and enough creep factor to push it into a successful micro pasta. I still hate when my pasta of the day is so small, leaves me hungry:(

  7. Slightly creepy once you think more about it, but it doesn’t build up, it’s just a little bump at the end. Well written & the pace & length are good. I just wish it built a little more. Still a pretty good read

  8. I do enjoy the general idea, most of the details, ect. However, the syntax was a bit off putting. I enjoyed the storyline, very creative. This was a nice warm pasta.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top