MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Revelations (Sequel to The Fort and Survival) ★ 9.91 Rating (11 votes)
- The Ragman ★ 9.63 Rating (24 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.53 Rating (17 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.45 Rating (44 votes)
- Oppression ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
- Colorado Fishing Trip ★ 9.39 Rating (36 votes)
- A Sailor Without Two Coins ★ 9.38 Rating (16 votes)
- 12 Steps ★ 9.38 Rating (24 votes)
- The Fort ★ 9.38 Rating (21 votes)
- Bedtime II: The Aftermath ★ 9.29 Rating (24 votes)
If you’ve been following on Twitter, you know this giveaway almost didn’t happen – my purchase was in the dreaded “pending” purgatory for awhile!
However, it appears luck is on our side, so I’m happy to finally announce:
The 2016 Creepypasta Halloween Giveaway
Well, it’s actually three giveaways: I couldn’t quite decide on just one title, so I purchased one copy of three different game that I thought might appeal to fans of creepypasta.
You may enter all of them if you’d like, but know that the winner will be picked randomly for each raffle, and you can only actually win one game. So if you enter all of them and RNG deems you the winner for the first game that I draw, that’s the game you’ll get – even if by some crazy chance you end up as the randomized winner for one of the other games, you’ll still only get the first game. If this happens, though, I will definitely tell you about it so that you can go buy a lottery ticket while you’re possessed of such supernatural luck!
A few other things to consider:
- You need a Steam account that can receive gifts from a US Steam account.
- You need to be 18 years of age or older to enter, please. I don’t want some angry parent coming after me for gifting their child a game about cannibalizing your ship crew or murdering teenagers at sleepaway camp. They MIGHT be okay with the game that is basically a cleaning simulator (albeit with some gore), but I don’t want to try my luck!
- Due to the digital nature of the items, this contest is open worldwide, as long as it is legal for you to have a Steam account and receive gifts.
- For the bonus entries, you will need to complete them per contest. I’ve made the tweets and comment question slightly different for each game, so please pay attention – if you mark that you’ve completed the twitter task for Sunless Sea but I check and you’ve only tweeted about Slayaway Camp, sorry, no dice. You won’t win Sunless Sea.
- Please use the same name and/or email to comment that you use to enter the raffle. This will make validating comment entries much easier for me!
- The raffle will accept entries until November 5, 12:00AM EST. You can see the helpful countdown on the widgets to know how much time is remaining!
- I will draw names and contact the winner within 24 hours. If the winner does not reply to claim their prize within 72 hours of my contacting them, they will be disqualified and a new winner will be selected – rinse, repeat.
- If the Rafflecopter widgets do not display for you, please click the text link in their place and enter on the raffle’s website.
Here are the games up for grabs:
LOSE YOUR MIND. EAT YOUR CREW. DIE. Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
ENTER TO WIN SUNLESS SEA:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
A killer puzzle game where you control Skullface, a psycho slasher bent on slaughtering teenage counselors at the title campground. Slide an adorable voxel murderer around hundreds of isometric puzzle levels to squash, flay, and decapitate hapless teens in this darkly comic homage to 80s horror.
ENTER TO WIN SLAYAWAY CAMP:
In Viscera Cleanup Detail, you step into the boots of a space-station janitor tasked with cleaning up after various horrific sci-fi horror events. Instead of machineguns and plasma-rifles, your tools are a mop and bucket. That hero left a mess, and it’s up to you to deal with the aftermath.
ENTER TO WIN VISCERA CLEANUP DETAIL:
If you have any other questions, please leave them in the comments – I think I’ve covered everything, though.
Discussion of the games in the comments is fine, just please avoid anything that could be considered plot spoilers!
Also, even if you don’t want to enter, feel free to join in on discussing the three questions asked across the raffles:
- How did you celebrate Halloween this year?
- What is your favorite movie to watch on Halloween?
- What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I hope that you all have a safe and fun Halloween this year!
- The “Hooray, Ratings Work Again!” Giveaway – Winner Contacted
- DonorsChoose Campaign & Fun.com Holiday Raffle! [WINNER ANNOUNCED]
- Creepypasta Contest: Ghost Story Challenge [Entries Closed, Winner Contacted]
- Creepypasta Contest: Gaming Pasta Challenge [Entries Closed, Winners Announced]
- December 2015 Discussion Post: Unusual Fears & Yeti Heated Slippers Giveaway! – Contacting Winner