Advertisement
Please wait...

Halloween 2013 Raffle: DEAD SKULL Edition – ENDED. Congrats, Mando!



Estimated reading time — 3 minutes

DEAD SKULL RAFFLE

It’s that time again! Since it’s October, this month’s raffle will be bigger than usual. In addition, it’s DEAD SKULL themed because… well, honestly, once you see the giveaway items it’s pretty clear that there was no name more appropriate for this particular contest.

THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:

Wake the Dead Coffee
ONE 12 ounce Bag of Whole Bean “Wake the Dead” Coffee from Just Coffee Cooperative
Anyone who spends a lot of time in the comments here knows that I’m usually downing pots of coffee as I work on the site, and this is the stuff I’ll be drinking this month – so I decided to share and grabbed a bag for the winner, as well. Maybe someday we’ll be cool enough that Just Coffee will make us our very own WHO WAS COFFEE blend or something, but for now, this can work as official Creepypasta coffee fuel.

Bleeding Skull Candle
ONE Bleeding Skull Candle from ThinkGeek
At first, you’ll just have a normal skull candle. Place it on a heat-resistant plate, because in a while, you’ll need it! Light up the Bleeding Skull Candle and begin your night of mayhem and horror. As it burns, bright red wax will ooze from its eye sockets and down its face, pooling ever so deliciously on the plate. (See why you needed it?) The longer it bleeds, the creepier and bloodier it gets, making it perfect for those nights when you keep turning the dial up, up, up on the scare factor.

Crystal Skull Shotglass
ONE Doomed Crystal Skull Shotglass
This is a double-walled shotglass, but instead of the inner wall being shaped like a shotglass, it’s shaped like a skull. When you pour in your favorite spirit, it inhabits the inner skull, coloring it in quite nicely. As a bonus, it also keeps the beverage in the shot glass cooler, if it takes you a while to build up the courage to drink it. Remember, we like you chuckleheads, so drink responsibly (and since we don’t condone underage drinking, just put some Dr. Pepper in it or something if you’re underage).

RULES AND HOW TO ENTER:

THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO PEOPLE LIVING IN THE UNITED STATES & WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. This is non-negotiable – this prize package will be particularly heavy to ship (plus I’d like to avoid any legal issues with contests and other countries), and I also don’t want to hear any outrage from parents if their minor ends up heavily caffeinated and armed with a shot glass and a bleeding candle. So this month, the rules are a bit stricter, sorry.

Advertisements

However, to make up for that, I’ve made entering the contest far easier than it was last time. Everyone eligible can click the “Just click enter” option for one free entry into the raffle. That’s it, you’re entered, boom. If you want to earn MORE entries, however, you may additionally complete the other tasks for more entries. Following the official site’s twitter will earn you two more entries; writing a tumblr post about the contest WITH A LINK TO THIS BLOG POST will earn you another 5 entries (please link DIRECTLY to your tumblr post in the required field if you do this; otherwise it won’t count); using the automatic widget to send a tweet about the contest will also net you another 5 entries (if you decline to tweet via the widget, make sure to provide a direct link to the tweet you created – and make sure the tweet links back to this post). Yes, you can do all of these tasks if you want to for a total of 14 entries or you can do only one, or two, or three… the only REQUIRED entry is the “Just click enter” option!

If you’re ready to enter, just use the widget below!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Advertisements
Advertisements

Good luck, and Happy Halloween!

DEAD SKULL DANCE PARTY

*The ThinkGeek product links have our affiliate code present; as always, thank you if you purchase anything via our links!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

83 thoughts on “Halloween 2013 Raffle: DEAD SKULL Edition – ENDED. Congrats, Mando!”

  1. I think this is an awesome idea.
    It’s going to disappoint some of my friends with the age limit, but they’ll live.

    I love this site so much, it’s the best mix of strange, creepy, and weird.

  2. I haven’t figured out Tumbler, but I will leave this comment and hope that let’s me win! I absolutely LOVE this prize — never saw anything like it before!
    Digicats {at} Sbcglobal {dot} Net

  3. I would love this. Halloween is my holiday and buying these things would be nice but not as wonderful as winning them! (:

  4. I wonder what that coffee taste like. I remember my partner looking at the shot glass and wanting to get one. It would be nice to win one and give it to him for Holloween :)

  5. But first on this earth as vampire sent,
    Thy corpse shall from tomb be rent:
    Then ghastly haunt thy native place,
    And suck the blood of all thy race;
    There from thy daughter, sister, wife,
    At midnight drain the stream of life;
    Yet loathe the banquet which perforce
    Must feed thy livid living corpse.
    Thy victims are they yet expire
    Shall know the demon for the sire,
    As cursing thee, thou cursing them,
    Thy flowers are withered on the stem.

  6. Ok, can we all just take a moment to praise Derpbutt here?
    I saw this page and there was an instant warmth throughout my body. At first I thought, “love?” but then I realized… No, this is just pants-shittingly awesome.
    …I’m gonna take a minute to apologize to anyone who had to read that just now.
    But seriously, Derpbutt is genuinely one of the coolest admins of anything, ever. Period. And I’m not just saying that because there’s a chance (however minute) that I could win all this cool stuff; it’s mainly because really, he does everything himself. Providing a revenue for great up-and-coming authors to get recognition and feedback for their writing, and for horror fans to read unique and legitimately scary stories… Something that, without this great site, would be so hard to come by.
    Congratulations to whoever ends up winning this stuff, and thanks again to the glorious Derpbutt for admin skills. Happy Halloween everyone, here’s to hoping it’s a good one. :3

  7. Really hope i win :) This prize package sounds really awesome, been a fan of creepypasta for some time now! Good luck to everyone.

  8. I don’t have a tumbler. but i apparently made a twitter a few years back and never EVER used it. For what it’s worth, i’m making a tumbler and i tweeted about this and figured out how to repost a tweet! (anything is better than actual work, i guess. as long as my boss doesn’t see. shh!)

  9. I love this giveaway! It’s amazing! I love the site and the stories. My daughters have even made there own and entered them.

  10. Do you really have to have a facebook to enter or am I just missing something..I have noo facebook but read creepypastas every morning when I get to work and would love to enter:)

    1. Facebook isn’t required at all. I suspect you’re making things more complicated than they actually are by inventing imaginary rules.

      It’s strange how both times I’ve run a contest, I’ve had people start asking me about rules that never existed. I’d love to know how/why this happens.

      1. A sloth in a hat. Looking rather dapper, i might say. Owning the heck out of the silly people who simply don’t know any better. I need to find this sloth.

  11. oh I almost live in the USA…there’s just this tiny ocean between Europe and America that divides us .__.
    damn, I want that shotglass…

  12. This makes me so happy.
    I love ThinkGeek! Those people are freakin’ awesome!
    I am also fueled on coffee when painting, writing or reading, I am officially a coffee addict, glad to know I am not alone.

    Happy ‘Early’ Halloween Derp!

  13. Derpy, if I wire you $3502939237402730423 can you ship to the rest of the world :P?

    I could buy the items with that money, but it’s just not the same.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top