MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.41 Rating (74 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.19 Rating (32 votes)
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19262 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.15 Rating (7460 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (406 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11073 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8729 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.13 Rating (2194 votes)
- Willow Creek ★ 9.13 Rating (532 votes)
- Razor Games ★ 9.13 Rating (598 votes)
This month’s question is a simple one, and something that many of you have probably discussed before offline – around campfires, drinking with friends, or after watching a scary movie.
I’d like to know: do you believe in ghosts?
If not, why? Do you lean more towards the skeptic’s view of the afterlife? If so, what particular explanation of “ghostly phenomena” do you buy into?
If the answer is yes, I’d like to hear how you became a believer. What exactly do you believe ghosts are? Spirits of the deceased, recordings of the past imprinted onto particular locations, faeries?
Whatever you believe, I’d like to hear it.