MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Psychosis ★ 9.16 Rating (19268 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.15 Rating (407 votes)
- Bedtime ★ 9.14 Rating (11077 votes)
- The Seer of Possibilities ★ 9.14 Rating (7466 votes)
- Charles Bonnet Syndrome ★ 9.14 Rating (91 votes)
- Mr. Widemouth ★ 9.13 Rating (8733 votes)
- Restoration ★ 9.13 Rating (328 votes)
- Slum ★ 9.12 Rating (1192 votes)
- The Fairies ★ 9.12 Rating (2199 votes)
- Mr. Livingston ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
A university in Canada has two unusual things about it. One is a series of tunnels running under all the buildings. These were built for convenience in transporting things from one building to the next, and for students traveling from class to class during the winter. One building, the experimental psychology building was never attached to this tunnel system. There is only one door out of the building, and a keycode is needed to enter or leave.
The second unusual thing is that all first year psychology students are encouraged to submit their names to the experimental psychology department to be test subjects for harmless research. And for extra credit of course.