MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- I’ve Plumbed This Whole City ★ 9.45 Rating (11 votes)
- If You Lost a Loved One… ★ 9.42 Rating (19 votes)
- Sophie ★ 9.42 Rating (12 votes)
- The Quiet Sky ★ 9.39 Rating (36 votes)
- Crawl ★ 9.37 Rating (19 votes)
- Interference ★ 9.36 Rating (14 votes)
- Projections ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- The Favor – Part One ★ 9.36 Rating (11 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.34 Rating (32 votes)
- The Burned Photo – Part 2 ★ 9.33 Rating (33 votes)
It’s that time again!
Here we are with another creepypasta competition, hosted by Don’t Leave Home – a chilling new film about a haunted painting (based on an Irish urban legend). The rules are simple, and anyone can play. All you have to do is answer a simple question. Yes, that’s it. No stories, no outlines, no drafts – just an answer is needed.
The question is as follows:
Where would you hang your haunted painting?
Send your answer to Dontleavehomecomp@gmail.com no later than midnight on the night of September 13th (US Eastern Standard Time). Three winners will be announced on September 14th, each of which will win a Don’t Leave Home movie poster signed by the director (Michael Tully) and lead actress (Anna Margaret Hollyman).
Don’t forget, Don’t Leave Home hits select theaters and On Demand on September 14th. It’s a frightening film you won’t want to miss.
Let the games begin!
Follow @CrankedUpFilms on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more frights to come.