THE CONTACT FORM IS TEMPORARILY DOWN. I have reason to believe that the form plugin we have been using is responsible for recent site crashes/slowness, and I am temporarily disabling it to test this theory.
If this turns out to be the culprit, I will need to find a new form plugin.
Please use this form to give us your suggestions, questions, link trade requests, bug reports (please be detailed, otherwise I cannot help you), and anything else that you think you need me to see. If you want a reply, please make that clear and ensure that you’ve entered a valid email address in the email field!
- SUBMISSION STATUS REQUESTS: As per the rules, they will be ignored and your submission will be removed from the queue. No exceptions.
- DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ASKING QUESTIONS THAT ARE ALREADY ANSWERED (CHECK THE FAQ, SUBMISSION PAGE, AND RECENT ANNOUNCEMENTS BEFORE YOU USE THIS FORM, PLEASE): I took the time to write out answers to such questions, the least you can do is to read them before sending me a contact request. I no longer reply at ALL to questions that I’ve already answered in the FAQ. If you don’t get a response, this is likely the reason.
- DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR PASTAS HERE. THEY WILL BE DELETED. I’m going to just start IP banning people who do this.
- DO NOT USE THIS FORM TO TRY AND CONTACT ANYONE BUT THE CREEPYPASTA.COM ADMIN. I am not the owner of every single Creepypasta-related website, tumblr, youtube channel, forum, etc. If you need to contact Mr. Creepypasta or the Creepypasta Wiki admins, for example, I CANNOT HELP YOU AND THIS FORM IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR YOUR ATTEMPT.
- REFRAIN FROM SENDING ME INANE, POINTLESS DRIVEL. You don’t need to tell me that you’re the president of your school’s Slenderman fanclub. I don’t want to roleplay Jeff the Killer with you. I don’t care about your chain letters. I will not reply to this type of thing. Stop.
- ABUSIVE MESSAGES ARE NOT TOLERATED. I won’t waste my time replying, I’ll just delete the message and ban you.
Emails may not be checked daily depending on my schedule, but I will read them all eventually.