MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.54 Rating (129 votes)
- Busking ★ 9.29 Rating (14 votes)
- Becoming ★ 9.22 Rating (18 votes)
- What Do You Like About Playing Under the Bed? ★ 9.19 Rating (62 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- Two Double A’s ★ 9.18 Rating (34 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.14 Rating (163 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.13 Rating (62 votes)
- The Story of Her Holding an Orange: Part Two ★ 9.12 Rating (17 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.12 Rating (364 votes)
- The Pass ★ 9.11 Rating (18 votes)
When I was 8, I stayed up late at night watching television. My mother always told me never to turn on the television exactly at 4:44 am. If you ever did, you would hear clicks and heavy breathing in the next room; If you do check, a black shadow with red eyes will glare at you.
They also told me if I wore another person’s glasses, I will see that person’s death. It’s true. I put on my mother’s glasses, and since then I’ve always been a little fearful of my father.