If you call yourself on your own cellular phone, sometimes you will get an answer. You won’t hear anything other than heavy breathing, so don’t bother waiting for them to speak. If you then say the name of a person you know and a reason that they should die (reasons like “I just want them dead” do work), then they will die a gruesome death within the next 24 hours. Their horribly mangled corpse will be completely unrecognizable, and there is never any evidence pointing to a specific perpetrator so the person(s) that performs this service has never been caught. This was how the infamous Black Dahlia murder was perpetrated.
Add this post to your list of favorites!
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Cellular Phone,
Search The Sites
WE ARE CURRENTLY IN AN OPEN SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Please ensure that you've read the FAQ, submission page, and any recent announcements before sending in your pasta.
Submissions will close again on August 20, 2014.
Browse By Category
Browse By Tags
Aliens Audiopasta/Podcasts Based on a True Story Bedtime Series Beware of Those Who Would Do You Harm Series Black-Eyed Children By the Fire's Light Series Candle Cove Candlejack CandleWalker Chalk Series Conspiracies Crappypasta Success Stories Creepy Comics Cthulhu Mythos Did Boy Kill? Series Eyeless Jack Freshman Roommate Series Harlequin Series Haunted Games Humper Monkey's Ghost Story Jeff the Killer Lost Episodes Mark of Canus Micropasta Miracle City Series Miss Fortune Series Modern Monsters Series Parodypastas Poetrypasta Real-World Creepy Seasonally Spooky Slenderman Smile Dog Tales of the City Series The Holders The Poisoned Oak Series The Rake The Story of Her Holding an Orange Tower of Sorrow Series Video Pastas WHO WAS PHONE Zalgo Zombies
Browse Random Pastas
- Two Community Promos & Introducing a Beta Reader Contact Page
As those of you who visit the site regularly already
- July/August Submission Period – OPEN!
The submission form is once again open and ready for
- Admin Update 6/22/2014 & Games Done Quick Stream
Just a few things! First things first, apparently the
- Narrators uNIGHTed Charity Drive & Streaming Project
I’ve been asked to help spread the word about
- Statement on the Wisconsin Stabbing
I’ve recently been alerted to the horrific
- August 2014 Discussion Post: Cryptozoology Chat
This month’s topic was suggested by Mockingbird
- July 2014 Discussion Post: Creepy Anime & Horror Manga
Previously, we’ve talked about the best creepy
- June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
This month’s topic was suggested by Ahriannah.
- May 2014 Discussion Post: Do You Wish Any Creepypastas Were Real?
This month’s topic was suggested by Hawlucha
- April 2014 Discussion Post: Urban Legends
If you’ve never heard the term “urban
- derpbutt on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- L on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- Anonymous on Primal
- RedK on Promises
- Crona on More Creepypasta
- James on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- Dee on The Cry
- Petrichor on Squidward’s Suicide
- Hyssia on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- Angel on The Fate Worse Than Death
- Desire on June 2014 Discussion Post: What Was Your First Creepypasta?
- VelzAngelz on Why Sarah Never Sleeps
- Msb on The Rake
- Anonymous on Let Me In
- Anonymous on The Scariest “Story” Ever
- luxxladii on The Truth About the Lake
- Dain N. on Something’s Wrong
- Msb on Mentality
- SatansChild on Bill Cosby Commercial
- surfer girl on He Who Should REALLY Not Be Named