Advertisement
Please wait...

Beyond Truth



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

I watched the blood as it trickled across the slick wooden floor, as it began to hide under the furniture, as it began to spread and draw closer to me, inch by inch…

I was always a curious man… Was it wrong to peek? I thought not. Maybe I had been wrong… What good has come of this corpse that lay here before me? Yet, I have no regrets… I’ve regretted everything. I no longer wish to let myself become lost in such emotions. The deed has been done.

Still…

No, I must have been right. It was not wrong to peek… It was wrong to open the door as I have now. The door of knowledge has always been there, waiting for me… Who knew it could cause this? Still, I will carry on… This sudden insight is confusing. I will learn to master my knowledge…

The blood that has been shed by my hands is no longer relevant. Nothing in this physical realm is relevant. I must understand what is yet to be understood by any other being. I will be patient and carry on…

Advertisements

I let the blood reach me… I watched it while it dried and ceased its journey across this unfamiliar place. The blood’s journey was irrelevant, unlike what I must soon experience. I left him there, to make my own journeys across these many unfamiliar places…

Am I mad?

Advertisements

Possibly. Although… I could never quite say what madness was.

Credit To: Mitchell

Advertisements
Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

42 thoughts on “Beyond Truth”

  1. Im pretty sure this pasta is a suicide pasta. The author keeps talking about what lies beyond and reaching for a non physical place.

  2. namelessfaceless

    also… who was blood.
    also… why??

    what the hell did i just read?

    what just happened to my brain??

    this was awful. just awful.

  3. Whats so wrong with this pasta? Lately they have been too long and convoluted. The return to nice vague short pastas is a blessing to me, the long rambling over explanations not so much.

    1. Uh… all I said was that I don’t remember it? Any opinion or emotion that the author might project onto that statement is entirely of their own doing.

      Regardless, it’s news to me that I’m not supposed to express my own opinion on pastas just because I’m the admin. Even if I do give negative feedback, the idea that my doing so is somehow worse than any other person having a negative opinion is just… not correct.

      Chalk this up to ‘imaginary rule ten billion about how derpbutt is supposed to be a robot’ – no opinions ever. Got it.

      1. There are some really good writers on Creepypasta, and some gems in the rough with lots of potential. I can only imagine the fields of…stuff…you have to wade through to find them, and I thank you for your efforts.

        In other words: thank you for throwing yourself in front of the “dear god what did I just read” bus for the rest of us.

  4. What is happening to the usual good creepypastas of the site? Are you posting the ones you have because of the problem with submiting? .-.

  5. I have absolutely no recollection of reading this pasta before.

    Like, I know that I did and obviously decided to post it and schedule it but. I really just don’t remember it at all D=

    I must have been really tired.

    1. Hmm… This pasta was bad. I think the cook should stop substituting the meatballs with chunks of his bowel movements.

      But seriously. The story had no plot, it was only complete gore, and since when do you gain something other than jail time by killing somebody?

        1. Yea, the author got this right. The story being in the “Lowest Rated Pasta” category is really beyond truth.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top