MORE TOP RANKED STORIES WE THINK YOU'LL ENJOY:
- Pica ★ 8.49 Rating (132 votes)
- Something Was Off About My Freshman Roommate – Part Three & Epilogue ★ 9.18 Rating (17 votes)
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away ★ 9.15 Rating (13 votes)
- My Fear Of Water ★ 9.15 Rating (34 votes)
- The Strange Case of Edmonson, Kentucky ★ 9.15 Rating (65 votes)
- Maisie Went Missing Last Year ★ 9.12 Rating (164 votes)
- He Who Wanders ★ 9.12 Rating (367 votes)
- Quiet ★ 9.11 Rating (36 votes)
- The Well ★ 9.1 Rating (48 votes)
- West ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
- Lullaby Rock: A Candle Cove Memoir ★ 9.09 Rating (11 votes)
This month’s discussion topic is a mash-up of two suggestions, from Anonymous and Mockingbird:
The way I see it, it’s likely that whichever creepypasta you personally find the most unsettling probably matches up with the creepypasta that you’d least want to be real – or at the very least, there’s probably some serious overlap, right?
So this month, please tell us which creepypasta(s) have legitimately creeped you out the most – and why you think that might be the case!
Please share links, as always, if the creepypasta in question is not one that’s hosted on this particular site. Share with the class!
As always, be polite and respectful, and have fun with the topic! I look forward to reading everyone’s answers.