Advertisement
Please wait...

April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!



Estimated reading time — < 1 minute

This month’s discussion post is a two-parter. Yours truly has been reading World War Z (rereading, to be honest – it’s one of those books that I find easy to pick up over and over again for some reason), and now I’d like to hear everybody’s thoughts on the undead.

First part: Do you believe that there is, in fact, any chance that a “zombie apocalypse” could ever happen? Why or why not? What do you think would be the cause – or, conversely, what do you think prevents this from ever actually occurring?

Second part: In the event that the big Z-Day actually did occur, how would you react? What would be your survival plan?

Advertisements
Advertisements

NOTE: Long-ish comments will be allowed, but as before, if they veer too close to the point where it seems like you’re actually trying to stealth-submit a pasta, they will not be approved. Submissions will be open starting April 6, so if this topic has given you inspiration, please submit your pastas through the proper channel!

Advertisements

Have fun, and don’t get eaten!

Please wait...

Copyright Statement: Unless explicitly stated, all stories published on Creepypasta.com are the property of (and under copyright to) their respective authors, and may not be narrated or performed under any circumstance.

292 thoughts on “April 2013 Discussion Post: Let’s Talk About Zombies!”

  1. I do believe a zombie apocalypse could happen. But I expect that the Infected won’t be able to rise from the dead, and all that crap. I think that the Infected will have the compulsion to eat things. Real diseases cause cannabalism, and I believe the zombies can run (not like World War Z.) So, I answered the first one there.

    My second plan would be to go to the Home Depot near my house, put it in a car or truck, then drive back to my neighborhood. I’ll build a wall around some areas I can control. Oh, I’ll also try and become leader. For a weapon, I can just do the classic bat with barbed-wire wrapped around it. Then again, a Walmart and Bass Pro Shop are near my house, so weapons should be an okay thing. I’ll also put people on duty to watch the area, scout, shoot zombies, burn bodies, etc. I think that would work.

  2. No I don’t see it possible, just a good horror idea, but I would prepare by staying in shape, have good stamina learn that parkour stuff.

  3. What, what most of you dont know, its been hidden from you, it already happened, well I mean it happened but we had a time machine to go back and prevent it, we sent a compatible format record detailing the major events but you mistook it for entertainment, we wept once again as the history books barely even flickered with changes and again we watched the end.

  4. I wrote a pasta Titled: Plaque.exe (Not to get off topic) Which is about this video game with zombies in it. I am still awaiting conformation that it was published. I don’t mind the wait. I didn’t work that hard on it, but I like it.

  5. To be honest, there are lots of diseases and viruses that are very similar to what we call the “zombie virus.” we just need a virus that targets mainlythe olfactory nerve in our nose that if damaged, it affects the amygdala (responsible for fight or flight), ventromedial hypothalamus (responsible for control when youve eaten enough) and frontal cortex (responsible for decision making and problem solving). So if we find this virus, the result would be: no control, no emotion, cant remember family or friends and cannot do decision making and others rather than to FEED. Which, is like those brain-dead zombies.

    Some viruses/ diseases that are very similar to the zombie virus are: 1. Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (mad cow disease) well, this causes dimentia and things 2. Rabies (rabdo virus) this virus causes rage and anger to people who are infected by it. But this will take years or weeks to take effect 3. Bath salts- the one that makes you so excited and had your adrenaline rush activated to the point you chew a man’s face off.

    It is very easy to prevent these from happening since those “zombies” are just basically brain dead, dried bodies. (if its based on those films) Some may develop an extreme strength but heck, grenade launcher, missiles, and such could kill those. We’re expert in killing things! Thats why we’re on top of the food chain!

    Since they are basically have no sense of direction, they will just roam around. And also, they dont have this flight or fight thingy (which you feel when you are in love, tensed or just sexually aroused). So if you point a gun at them and shoot their brains… Then no worries.

    The real problem is, if this virus is airbourne like colds, coughs or a(h1n1)… Then we’re in deep shit. Well not really that deep. But its going to be very hard to prevent these from happening.

    This may happen because of this thing called “human stupidity” which is the cause of a lot of mischiefs in the earth.

    Well… My surgival plan would be… Stock every important thing. LIKE EVERY IMPORTANT THINGS AND THAT INCLUDES SANITARY NAPKIN. I dont like that during the zombie apocalypse, youre bleeding like youve been bitten.

    Save ammunition as much as i can. Use melee weapons as much as possible. Avoid bitches. Bitches be crazy and they’ll slow the fuck out of you. You might end up getting killed first tryna protect that bitch.

    Stay in a group. Even if you have a major social anxiety, stay in a faken group. You need someone to cover your back. And of course, RESOURCES! Zombie apocalypse… Zombies are not the only thing youre fighting against. Its also humans. Its a game of survival so you must do anything to stay alive. Who knows… You might be the last chance of humanity.

  6. I would love it if there was a zombie Apocalypse! I would do that one thing that chick does on The Walking Dead. I would take some walkers, cut of their arms and cut out their jaws and keep them!

  7. I actually believe that a religious version of the zombie apocalypse isn’t as far fetched at it seems.

    Say God is angry because of all of the sinners in the world, he sends a super disease to wipe out humanity (and maybe even spare the good people) that, because it is created by God, would mean the disease could be powerful enough for the dead to live even months after a normal person would have starved to death. I understand that a scientific version of the zombie apocalypse is more believable, but there are still so many cool possibilities involving a “religious zombie virus.”

    1. I am Christian, and I think God could release this sort of wrath on humanity, and maybe he wants someone to write about it. (Hint hint)

  8. ok so im doing a paper on zombies and i believe that the zombies we all we see are actualy living peopel with a high complcated disages that they will die throught time of a slow strarvation but that means this disgise could become air born or leack in to the water if peopel are not carful.

  9. Yes, I seriously think a zombie apocolypse will happen.I keep telling my mom and grandma it’ll happen in the year 2095.The government will be idiots and leak a deadly Z-virus to clear the earth’s population by at least 30-35%.If Z-day does occur, I will be happy that I told my parents “I told you!”.My survival plan is to try to blend in with the zombies; but if that fails, then I’m bashing some heads in.

  10. I think it’s far fetched but not impossible. If a strain of viral bacteria mutated and became some sort of mega spongiform encephalitis ( think mad cow disease and what the cannibals in papua new guinea suffered from ), then yeah, it could happen. And look what injesting bath salts does to people. I also agree that it would be more like 28 days later and not the actual reanimated dead. I do think that our fascination with zombies is probably a response to an unconscious distaste for what our civilized lives have become. day in, day out, work, come home, sleep, work, come home, etc. Many of us don’t feel like we are living, at least not for ourselves, but for our creditors.

  11. I think it might happen but its very unlikely. it could be :
    Ebola
    drugs
    insane people
    criminal act {poison}
    Other than that i cant think of any thing

  12. 1.Yes I do believe that the zombie apocalypse can start and if it does I will survive.I play a lot of zombie games and i will probably be one of the guys sitting in a corner hiding but when i get the courage i will survive (hopefully) melee weapons are quiet and easy to use so if you see a guy with a frying pan kicking butt its me

  13. The big Z-Day is entirely possible. and i have a plan o survive first gather weapons(obviously) in the early stages weapons are more important than food. next survivors, whilst scavenging along the way. Travel at night sleep during the day. contrary to popular belief dont try to stay away from large citeis in fact that is a great place to be if you know the layout of the city. Oh and make sure to get my hands on some guns conserving ammo and blunt insturments (sharp weapons are practical but require to much care, this s also true with guns but the protection they provide outwieghs the risks.
    P.S IF they are anything like zombieland then we are sincerly screwed.

  14. Jeff The Killer

    Jean Paul…watch your tongue…or else…i might come by for a little visit…hahaha….hahahahahahahhhaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaha!!!!!

  15. it is happening, there ARE real zombies, because zombies are the undead and how many people out there already FEEL dead? Exactly.

  16. zombie apocolips could theoreticli happen if there was a bio weapon that could aktulaly control our minds and make us have a hunger for fleash.then i say yes

  17. The situation is easily possible. Some people will think that the government will release it, and that they are prepared, and yatta, blah, rah. Others think that it couldn’t be possible and that it’s just people in costumes. THESE people are idiots. They assume they are safe, and will be the first ones eaten alive.

    Now that the apocalypse is fueled by stupid people, you have survivalist thinking they know it all. You also have power hungry people wanting to make a “New World”, so goes the whole government thing. THESE people will fan the flames so to speak.

    Next you have the sheep who listen to the government about going to the “safe areas”. You also have the rebellious people who will stay in their homes just to displease the government. Now it’s an apocalypse.

    To make things worse, the situation snowballs out of control as even the most stout groups are getting cornered. While the flames stop growing, they certainly aren’t going to die out any time soon.

    By now 90% of the planet’s population is gone. Refer to gaming here.

  18. yes I do believe that a zombie apocalypse is possible. I believe it would happen in a religious way or the old story like a bio-chemical warfare thing. Religious: one of the prayers at church where they say like they say that there will be a return to the living from the dead or something like judgement day. Bio-chemical Warfare (or something much closely similar like an outbreak or something): do you know resident evil or 28 days or weeks later? then you know what I mean.

    who knows. I don’t know how will I react to a zombie apocalypse but I am certain I might turn from the silent type to the war freak type and i’ll be gathering my friends and if possible save my family. my survival plan is to get out of the city and into the sea while on the way to the sea i’ll be gathering supplies and rescuing people or some sh*t like that. (but i think i won’t be able to get close to sea after all i live in a city where the next city is just like a few kilometers away. IT’S JUST THAT STUPID! and this country of mine is full of squaters!(no offense) so yeah to the sea indeed and live the rest of my life in a small island where i can live peacefully with family and friends.

  19. Oh, and I forgot to mention some other things.
    1.Never head out alone.
    Nobody is ‘awesome’ anough to head out there alone. There’d be no one to watch your back or back you up when things happen. Try to form a group of at least three to five people. Any more than that is just asking for trouble. Mobility can be impeded when you’ve got every walker’s attention towards your group. item weight can also be evenly distributed this way.
    A huge group is only advised when defending a location.

    2. Adapt to survive.
    Everything you knew is gone. No more cute internet kittens or ponies or creepypastas. Gaming logic rarely applies to real life,too. You will be forced to look at your friends’ and family’s lifeles eyes and shoot them point blank. You will witness babies and children getting ripped apart. Living humans will start killing each other in a frenzy for supplies. Your government will probably have to abandon you at one point. Fortresses will be secured by bad people and they will never let you in, no matter how much you beg for help. Think about this deeply before you prioritize your itchy trigger finger and wish for the world to end this way.

    3.Trust is just a thing of the past.
    One thing that amuses me about humans is their ability to do the unthinkable when faced with a very difficult situation. Desperation can change an individual’s character in a matter of seconds. Your most trusted friend can shoot you in the kneecap and leave you to Them when they have no options left. Always keep your guard up, not just from the dead but from the living as well.

    4. There is no such thing as a leader.
    Another thing I noticed about humans is that they will do anything to maintain power, one way or another. Do not make any form of hierarchy of power in the group. Do not make a democracy or any sort of government. Keep in mind that you are a group of people who work together to survive. You are a group of playmakers each with their own specialty.

  20. I do believe this could exist. Heck, it could be happnening right now in a controlled environment and none of us would ever know…And when something goes wrong…

    ::Strategies and whatnot::
    While it may be true that a katana does prove to be deadly, I’d have to second Mike’s comment. It takes years of practice before you can use that thing properly. Second, Not everyone has the strength to swing a blade and decapitate a head–It’s not like the neck is a very vulnerable spot for zombies. You still have the fairly-thick spine to worry about. Aiming for the head, you say? The human skull is, on average, a quarter of an inch thick. It also depends on the gender an what activities they perform. If you’re up against an undead who used to box or was a football player, you can be pretty darn sure he/she’s got a pretty thick skull(recent studies also show that women’s skulls are thicker than men’s skulls). Blunt weapons are best suited for the average human–it’s got enough weight to help you crush a skull,although it gets tiring after ten or fifteen swings.

    And second, about contingency plans.
    You can be as sure as hell other people will be thinking about the same thing as well. A lot of other people will surely flock to grocery stores, gun shops, and the like. and where there’s more people and noise, there’s more food…Not just “food” food…Y’know…Zombie chow.

    Third, about your weapons. You have to consider your carry weight and ammunition type before grabbing that cool assault rifle or that snazzy-looking shotgun. It helps if you’ve got a gun geek or some other military expert in your group(see #5) , too. Make yourself knowledgable about firearms, too.

    Fourth: staying at home is NOT a good idea–unless your place of residence is a fortress. Always think of the worst case scenario. Let’s say poeple out in the neighboorhood,God or some other heavenly being forbid, are now ravenous freaks with a sateless hunger for human flesh. You can’t possibly expect help– there’s more work out there than your government or departments could possibly handle. They have more important things to be worrying about than rescuing helpless citizens. Barricading helps, although it can’t give you an assurance of safety. Barricade strength is affected by size and durability of available resources.

    Fifth: your team. It helps if you befriend gun geeks everybody stays away from at school, or local martial arts teachers. They can be pretty useful member of your team when stuff goes to heck. Some useful members of a team are also Basketball coaches(for game plans), pizza delivery people(helps for identification of landmarks and finding your way around cities or other places.)Survivalists, and some other people with special skills. Assign them jobs that fit their previous line of work.

    I could go on babbling about what to do, what weapons to choose and what stupid things not to do when the Z-day happens, but it’ll take an entire book if I did…

  21. I do believe that their could be a zombie apocalypse and I think the most realistic idea of a zombie would come from the walking dead. they make the whole idea make sense. anyways here is my plan.

    first of I would gather my camping supplys because i am a boyscout which should help me a lot. i would take only what i need and then all of my weapons because i shoot which will also be to my benifit. i would head into the mountins that i live by and try to take shelter there in the trees. the initial outbreak will be the worst part so i would stay there for a while and only use meelee weapons and scavenge for food. then i would look for others and gather tools and wood to try to build treehouses for my group. the mountans will also help incase the government bombs the big cities to get rid of a lot of them at once. I would also build traps ( my father tought me how to. and yes, we are redneck ) then i would look for other safe havens to board up and use as a safe spot when i hed into town for supplys but the mountans would be my main site to put my supplys and to hide out. before all of this i would head to my cabelas that is near the mountans as soon as i can.

  22. I think everyone is forgetting something really important here. Zombie apocalypses rarely occur over numerous countries. If Z-day ever did arrive, I think it’d be from some sort of bio-experimentation and I also think it would originate from America. Countries in other continents such as China, England, Australia, South America, New Zealand and all the bajillion little islands out there wouldn’t be affected at all.

    And in all honesty? If the infection got to the point where the government wouldn’t be able to take control, do you honestly think the UK or China would sit back and let it all happen?
    If things truly got out of hand, I think China would just nuke the US and get it over with.

    (If China didn’t, North Korea certainly would.)

  23. O hullo hollywood funatics,
    I was been tortured hypnotised choppd up expperemwnted killed and broght. Back to life. I am triple lobotamiised walking dead. I has syndromes. Got raped by sasquatch, threatened, stopped time eternal pain. Now im forced to stay alive. Try reading russian sleep experiment to lern half my psyche. Yea it is possible to see the headless horseman as much as a headless choook hahahahahahaha. My name is slartibarftast. Hi….

  24. SCREW all of your ideas… What i would personally do is to start studying necromancy and take control of those undead minds MUHAAHAAHAA…. if magical undead entities are possiblea then anything is possible

  25. I think it’s possible. Maybe some kind of virus lying dormant in our systems until something triggers it. Or some kind of government experiment that “accidentally” goes wrong. I don’t have a plan as far as where to take shelter but I have plenty up canned goods and food. Melee weapons are a must but I would also learn how to use firearms. Maybe I could build some kind of disguised hobbit hole. Something inconspicuous.

  26. actually its quite possible that zombies r real, but they aren’t going to pop up anytime soon, but the origin of zombies came from Africa before European colonization, so there may have been a virus that overridden the brain and made you “infect people” like how some mice with a parasite walk up to cats so they get eaten and the virus continues.

  27. I honostly think that, any form of undead creature could be possible not possible sciantifically. Now when you think about making a ceature simaler to a zombie, with a bioloigcal omen could definently occur and cause horrific effects. At least that is what i as a strong thinker in the bio world of sciance, belive.

  28. I think, based on the Call of Duty zombies hidden storyline with Samantha and Richtofen, the zombies are either: 1.hidden, 2.gone, or 3.going to be released in a major “accident.” Also, Area 51 seems like a place to hide physical or intel on aliens, mutants or monsters. No not the boogeyman, test subjects. Zombie test subjects. Food for thought, kids.

  29. I think a “Zombie Apocalypse” type scenario could happen. Now, I’m not like most “zombie fans” in the sense that I don’t like the Romero style slow lumbering literally walking dead. I like the newer more realistic style of zombie(s); like the ones seen in 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later, Left 4 Dead (1 and 2), and so on. I think a Zombie Apocalypse could happen if it was something that changed the way people are (like the Rage virus from 28 Days/Weeks Later).

  30. Diego Parada-Lopez

    A stealth pasta DrSpoot is when people post a comment and when they are giving in too many details it might be stealth pasta. Which, by the way yours wasn’t, you are just simply giving out what you would do in a zombie apocalypse and I like that idea, but consider what if you’re friends are dead or turned into zombies themselves?

  31. Diego Parada-Lopez

    Nononononono the zombies have a “vibe” and the animals know that the zombies are a liability to them and they tend be devoid of any life. and sure they would rot but it doesn’t rain everyday does it? The decay is their worst enemy but they decay slower if they go to the cold places by spreading out to find more food. Thereby revise and think before you speak.

  32. With science today, anything is possible. I think a “zombie” apocalypse would wind up much like the 28 Days movies. It would be more like a rage/rabies virus or something. I don’t think they would really be considered undead, but I think whatever was happening to them might make them seem superhuman and “unkillable”. There are drugs and diseases that dull the senses so much that you won’t feel you’ve been shot, or stabbed, or had a limb chopped off. At that point, a quick shot to the head would be only way to put someone with “the sickness” down… The dead actually rising? As an atheist devoted to science, I just can’t even wrap my head around that possibility – since it’s an IMPOSSIBILITY in every way.

    My plan? Fuck… I honestly don’t know. I’ve got kids. My only concern would be their safety. If I couldn’t keep them safe, I don’t know. I’d probably panic, and we’d all die.

    I would most likely gather up my family – and ONLY my family – and take to the road, just trying to survive, however we could. ANYONE that approached would die. No questions. No taking in seemingly-okay strangers. None of it. Just my family.

    Realistically, in the event of a worldwide outbreak, we’d ALL be screwed. Some few people might manage to hold out for a while, but not forever. That kind of thing would be our extinction event. Nobody would survive that.

  33. What the fuck is this piece of shit theme, I can’t change it to the full desktop version, the button doesn’t work, change this piece of shit man it sucks!

  34. Well nuclear weapon meaning radiation meaning mutation meaning wolves bears n things hostiles be even more bad but infection if any human scientist is willing enough to f**king try to find zombie formula and try to find a cure for and question one they will rot so are you you want to cure a man with no legs organless person back to human i mean you probably have no care for humans then

  35. I reckon it could happen because lets face it, the world today is a pretty shitty place. Anything can happen.
    My best friend and I have it all planned out. My twin says I’m an idiot for even thinking it could happen but when they’re breaking down her door and she’s screaming for help, Immo be like, “How real is it now, bitch?”
    Then i’d help her because I’d feel guilty later if I left her to die. Even if we do argue a lot.

  36. A zombie would not be able to survive against the elements maggots could eat the flesh of the zombie, It would fall apart. If it rains won’t the water go between the flesh and tear it off? Even if there was a zombie apocalypse it would last about 3 days before the zombies get eaten by animals or fall apart. don’t get worked up just hide for a week with food and you should be ok…

  37. There are many ways that this could both be true and “impossible” now first of all , if re animated body’s walked the earth , they would need to be recently deceased … How or why they came back to life , could be , a cure for death , there have been theory’s that intail the preservation of a body , to later bring them back by means of medicin or drug … When I picture this , I think of the re producing of the dead brain cells … My only problem with this , is once brain cells die , they can’t be brought back unlike the jumping of orgins like the heart .
    My second thought , is that , coming back to life , and trying to eat ” brains ” would suggest possession , witch could mean evil spirits/demons who all have the same prepose .. To take out the human race , therefore , not long after being bitten .. They would be allmost in a comatose state and wold be forced to sit back as they stolen body consumes other human beings … Or atleast , that’s the feeling that some of the zombie movies gave me when I saw them , and they happend to ” bring back ” a loved one or most/in tire human population ..

    My third thought , is that when riturning them to life , my assumption would be that they had to have not been dead , but bitten .

    That’s my rant! Thank you guys for reading it I really engoyed the voicing of my opinion ! ;) <3

  38. You ask if I (or anyone) believes that a zombie apocalypse is possible? Let me answer simply, with a few questions of my own. Did the wright brothers get laughed at and called crazy? Right before they invented the first airplane? Wasn’t it not to long ago that people thought the sun as well as the planets all revolved around the earth? And before that weren’t people absolutely certain that the earth was flat? Wasn’t there a time when people didn’t believe in black holes? Or take quantum mechanics very seriously?

    In an age where teleportation and manned flights to mars as well as instant data transmission, through quantum entanglement, are right around the corner. Is it really that hard to believe that as corrupt as society is, and with how vastly and hastily our technology is advancing, that a zombie apocalypse could happen? Personally I don’t think anyone really thinks about it correctly. There are literally millions of different ways (that can be virtually verified using advanced biology, chemistry, quantum mechanics and the science revolving around “pathogens”) that people could be turned into zombies.

    As for how it would all go down, who knows? The government.. A mad scientist bent on destroying the world.. An underground team of blackmarket scientist creating a new terror weapon? A military operation to create a super solder gone wrong.. There are too many ways for it to start to focus on that. What is more important is what kind of “pathogen” would cause such a mutation of a human. I.E. if it were a virus, then it would effect people differently and have a different transfer rate then say a parasite. Also as long as the brain is sending electrical pulses throughout itself and to what ever body remains, as well as having an intact circulatory system, then it can be a threat. But obviously the type of pathogen and (for lack of a better term) status the corpse or person was in, will effect how fast, slow, hungry, unintelligent and instinctual it is.

    But I digress, as for what I would do? I would same day buy a shotgun, run to a bow shop, and steal most of the arrows and bows that I can put into a car/truck. I say bow and not a crossbow, because I’m already extremely skilled with my bow, as I had a natural “nack” for it since I started shooting almost 10 years ago. As well as the fact that a crossbow in real life actually takes more strength, and gives less speed. I’d get as many friends of mine together and try to take over a nice big house in the valley that runs along Delaware and Pennsylvania. Hopefully a house that’s big enough for all our families, has a big ass gate surrounding an extremely large property. There are actually a few on hand that I know of, that would perfectly suit our needs. Teach my friends how to shoot, and live off the land. Plenty of deer and moose, as well as a few bears, elk and plenty of smaller animals. If we needed to we could walk into “town” and visit stores and even possibly take a trip to the movies.. as long as one of us can figure out how that damn projector works. All in all I would welcome the challenge of surviving a zombie apocalypse.

    P.S. If you don’t believe that a zombie apocalypse is possible.. then your in denial, or very closed minded, take your pick! ;)

    Also to the Discussion Poster, I’m incredibly sorry if this is too long :( I may have gotten carried away. It’s just such a fun topic! But I hope this goes through and wasn’t too long for you! <3

    1. Also this is my first visit to this site O,O as well my first.. pasta? I guess its called? Idk I came here for slender man stuff and ended up just clicking on this because it looked interesting and it was the first thing on the home page! Haha my ADD is showing, but hey again I really hope my reply wasn’t too long or anything, I got a little confused cause I don’t know how long a reply can be before its considered a “stealth-pasta”?

  39. If Z-Day ever did happen, they would probably just be mindless cannibals, not walking corpses. But if they were walking corpses I think I would head down to the coast because there is a good source of food (fish) and it would be easier to defend than in a city. (unless zombies can swim) I would find weapons and supplies during the day and return before nightfall.

  40. Why have you forsaken me child. you shall not eat anything that lucifer acknowledges you. For if you do, you will be condemed by evil spirits, you and her will be tortured by these damned spirits. Read this in the Bible; Psalm 1. It will answer some of you question’s. Ask and you will recieve my child but believe in me.

  41. I think it could happen. Not like comming back from the dead zombies but it could just be a disease that rots your skin and you become canable. At least i think

  42. I would probably gather all my friends and family and make shure that no zombies get them or proble do nothing but stand and do nothing becaust I’m not quite shure what’s happening

  43. Some Random Person Using The Internet

    Theres no way that Z Day could ever happen. If the virus was spread through bite their would not be many zombies, espeically if the zombies could only walk. Yes, there probably would be some panic until police and military arrive but, it would last for only an hour at most. Heavily armed military convoys would fill the streets spraying hunreds of rounds into the hand full of zombies wondering the streets while infantry enter buildings to rescue none infected indiviuals and kill any zeds they encounter. After most of the none infected civilians are safe military units would then proceed to clear the entire city from all zombies. Afterward the U.S. government would stage a huge city wide sterilization either cleaning or burning the city. Now, lets just pretend the stituation got out of hand. Hunreds of zombies are now roaming the city preying on the living. Law enforcement and military infantry are overrun. How would they stand a chance against U.S. drones and stealth bombers? But don’t get me wrong I love to fantisize about the zombie apocolypse.

    1. Diego Parada-Lopez

      First of all they can’t bomb the area cause of the civilians still alive in there and also it takes years to rebuild and clean up a mess as big as a city I would say at least a year and a half. The virus or whatever is to be in the head and spread from there and then it would also be reproducing in the mouth in a crazy rate similar to rabies, but then they could also still have own feet to run or shuffle because of the lack of oxygen in the brain.

  44. this is my life not yours

    frankly, if a z day does happen, our goverment would be able to quantine it. with techonogly now a days it would just be like the thing down in florida. gone in seconds and just a memory

  45. zombies are an over used genre. any game or anime producer that uses zombies is gets rating points chipped off for lack of creativity. there is a vivid colorful imagination in us all. screw zombies.

  46. Well i like these zobie apocalyps stuff but no-yes i dont know. It could happen but i think its about 1% chanse tath it happens and a even smaler chanse tath those ZOMBIES would eat peapole
    ————————–Mr.Unknown—————————

  47. yes, I believe that a zombie outbreak is possible. all it would take is a few mutations in the known mental disorders. there IS a disease called nodding head disease in Africa that causes children to burn down houses etc. tell me how that would be less worse, than a zombie hunting you?

    for survival I would first contact my friends and family and stay put for 3 weeks while the army handles the outbreak. if they don’t then we all head to our nearest prebuilt castle and occupy it. we don’t need to avoid people, few even know the name and identity of our country.
    as for weaponry I would loot dead soldiers and vehicles.

  48. I do not actually believe in the concept of a parasite or plague re-animating the dead, however, I do believe in the possibility of a mindless, hunger crazed hord of “undead” sweeping the streets of our major cities. My reasons being, we already have such diseases on our Earth that causes this behaviour in our planet’s smaller creatures. For instance, I can’t remember what its called, but there is a parasite that infects rats and mice in urban areas and in a way controls them, but instead of devouring endless amounts of flesh, it simply forces the rat to be easy prey for a cat etc. from there the parasite feeds of the cat and what not. But in terms of this actually becoming a realistic occasion, I dont think it’ll be a huge problem, as these forums, threads, movies and books have put most people on constant alert to the possible threat of cannibalistic drones barging through their doors, so in some aspects, people are vaguely prepared for such an event.

  49. Follow the zombie survival guide, you can even get it in PDF! As long as I follow the generator rules I could read it wherever in the case where the zombies do attack.

  50. Well the only way I believe we could have the zombie apocalypse is for a scientist or a group of scientists to add a disease to a human to change there way there mind works, making them aggressive towards others, where it could also be transmitted through bite, but technically the person has to be dead before they are diseased to be classified as a zombie

  51. Well, I think it’s probably possible in the right conditions. Not full on, dead people rising from their graves, but mindless humans (and maybe animals) being controlled by evolved parasites or even rouge nano-bots (since they can control viruses, I’ve just assumed a group of them can control specific parts of the brain. If that happened, I’d probably try to find either a really high or underground area, fill it with food and other supplies, and stay there until the government pulls me out or I die of stavation/dehydration. But knowing my luck, I’d probably end up on the scoreboard of some crazy hillbilly with a shotgun shooting at anything that moves.

  52. My plan for surviving a zombie apocalypse will change based on the type zombies. If they were slow, weak, and rotting I would travel the streets with multiple weapons, gun and melee. But if they were fast, strong, and healthy I would go into hiding and only search for food in the day. Either way I’m not taking any survivors. That doesn’t mean I’m going to kill anyone I see. It just means they’re not comming with me. If I’m desperate and they’re weak enough, I’ll rob them of food and weopons. Sorry, though times you know. But really during a zombie apocalypse I’ll probably be munching on your flesh.

  53. Well, I think believe that a zombie apocalypse could happen due to the recent advances in science and all dat shtuff. If there was a apocalypse I would hinding in ma house, with a ton of food and supplies, and a good cutlass.

  54. 1. Yes I think that a “zombie” apocalypse could occur because as you know there are cannibals mostly on islands but the occasional psychopath serial killer that enjoys eating people and I think that cannibals could be what you call zombies because when you eat raw human flesh you DO go crazy so you would be acting like a zombie and (this is going to sound really sick) once you think about it no one has ever really known what a human tastes like and let’s say someone tasted human for the first time and thought we were delicious and eventually lots of people started it and as I said before they will go crazy I mean if its raw but people will start killing each other just to eat so I think yes a zombie apocalypse could occur
    2. Weapons. Weapons are my main priority, I would probably ahead of time gather lots of weapons to prepare and then I would take my family killing zombies along the way to gather the people I love the MIT that are ynrelated to me like my best friend and my favorite you tubers and I would go to places I’ve always wanted to go and yeah that is how it would play out ^_^

  55. There actually is a virus that affects the parts of the brain that control memories, reasoning, remorse, and hunger. So if someone were infected they would have no problem eating aloved one. Although they couldn’t be dead to do so. My plan is to be all badass and shoot zombies left and right, but I’ll probably end up sobbing in a corner.

  56. It would happen, or could if you please. The governments are really mad and could invent some type of disease to wipe the other counrty and it would be disaster for everyone. No one could contain such a violent ragging plague like zombies. They will stop at nothing to take a bite out of you. ^-\\\

  57. I believe that a zombie apocalypse could happen, but maybe not like on games or TV shows. I think that if it were to happen there would be an outbreak of a plague, or a radioactive meteor. I don’t even think that then they would be after brains, more like an end to their suffering.

    If this did happen, I would FREAK, but lucky for me I can live off of my farm. Before the outbreak gets bad, I would stock up on TONS of medicine, batteries, and other things a farm can’t produce. I would GREATLY improve our fencing to accommodation the idea of a mob trying to break it down. Then I would embrace the fact that I will probably be infected.

  58. I don’t really believe in a zombie apocalypse… But I think it’s kinda fascinating and scary at the same time. I’d never believe that all the corpses would suddenly come alive and eat all of us. However, there’s a tiny little chance that this could happen. I don’t know how , but you never know!
    If there was a zombie apocalypse I’d be really scared. As a 14-year-old there’s not much I can do and a zombie apocalypse means that I should grow some balls even if I don’t want to. But my plan is not to be alone. I’d gather some people. I’d stay with my family and friends and we would face the zombies together. I’d hide in places where zombies can’t come. Somewhere high for example. Above the ground where zombies can’t climb or in the sea.

  59. If such a thing ever would happen,(I think it’s possible but not likely) I would first think “well fuck” then I’d either stay where I am, (south louisiana) or I’d head north to Alaska, I chose these places because they are places where guns and other weapons are known to many people. I know where I live that just about every man woman and child in my area is at least moderately skilled with a gun. I would buy 4 or five more machetes (I’ve been using them since I was small) and find a whetstone to keep them sharp. Other than that I’d be sure to keep food as a non-problem and other than that just work on fortifying my place to keep it safe for anyone who comes by

  60. I think it is possible. I think a parasite/ disease could re-animate the brain when dead, though my thoughts are that it is more likely that a disease will make every one go flesh hungry.(Book: The Judas Strain)

  61. Well, I do believe an apocolipse would happen. I think this because there has to be some secret laboratory out there that is working on cures for diseases, and they might possibly have a “failed” experiment that has a craving for human flesh.

    I think there is both an infection AND controversy behind it. Because the government keeping a secret laboratory hidden out in a dessert in Arizona or maybe one hidden in a far off country in Africa is pretty shady, and a laboratory is ought to have a few failed experiments, and possibly a flesh-eating zombie beng one of them.

    I would react to a “Z-Day” in a pretty normal way, I would panic at first, but I would get my head and decide what to do first. Find supplies, weapons, and possible survivors. If I get bitten, I’ll find a calm place to sit and watch the sky until I change over to a zombie, then go on as a zombie would.

  62. goodness ive gotten out of touch with creepypasta. good to be back, the feeling of not being creepy was not cool… at all…

    anywho! ZOMBIES! everyone in this generation is prepared, years of black ops and other games have taught us how to survive! lol jk, but i think their real, and i also think that im gonna be the first zombie ever XD MWAHAHAHAHA!

  63. As much fun as zombies sound, personally I’m hoping for the Penguin Apocalypse. It’s so much classier!

  64. Well anyone has to admit that the idea of a zombie apocalypse has seemed epic to us at one point. It appears as if the idea has become a bit “romanticized”. However, the idea that the dead crawl out of there graves or that hell has frozen over are complete bull. This point made the idea that a virus or a chemical could figuratively create a “zombie” is not.

    Today bio and nuclear warfare are such a real threat. A simple act of bio terrorism could start it. A virus is released and the population is reduced to flesh eating monstrosities. Or a extremist country harboring nukes launches one (*cough**cough* North Korea *cough**cough*). We already know that radiation can cause severe mutations. Why wouldn’t it be able to create a mutation in the brain that makes the infected crave human flesh.

    Now whether or not this disease would prove to be heavily infectious would still need to be proven. However, the scary thing is just how real the possibility of this scenario is.

    I do believe that a massive horde could overwhelm us. Lets cover a few basics reasons for this reasoning.
    1)Lets face it humans are stupid and do stupid things that will get them eaten in this case
    2)Were against an enemy that has no feelings. That means no pain, no mercy, and no fear. A human army may turn and and run after watching a friend be devoured. But an army of the undead is relentless.
    3)The undead = unlimited stamina. They will keep attacking were your holed up until u either succumb to starvation or they get in. Theres no real way that we could beat an enemy like that. Especially with humanities tendency to hole themselves up

    1. Humans aren’t that stupid.There would be a few that ”rise up” to the challenge.
      Also,zombies do have weak spots,there humans[at least they were before]. By that I mean they have human bodies that can be broken or slowed to give you a advantage.Not to mention the fact that dead bodies would end up blowing up due to the gases we have in our bodies.So,we would have a fair shot at fighting back.

  65. I don’t think legitamit or however dafuq you spell it zombies Will rise up, but zombies are basically, if you take away how they look, cannibals. And considering the use of bath salts, Some people have basically become “semi zombies.”

  66. zombies could be possible in the form of a virus that affects the brain, inducing aggression and insatiable hunger. But the dead coming back to life? don’t think so. Also, they would only last until the host dies (or a little bit after that) so, zombie survival plan:
    -Get weapon
    -improve house defenses(boarding up entrances, traps)
    -camp in house
    -zombies with supplies that wander near house gets killed
    -ALWAYS wear some sort of mask over nose and mouth outside
    -turn around a little more often than normal

  67. Sometimes, zombies are a joke. There’s no way in hell I’d ever be scared of a horde of lifeless bodies just shuffling around. I’d be more likely to torture and harass them with broken bottles and christmas ornaments. Maybe they’d catch up if I’m laughing too hard, but honestly, I wouldn’t care.

    It’s the “fast” zombie that scares the hell out of me. Runners, ones with an endless adrenaline surge, maybe 28 weeks style, maybe not. It’s those ones that are terrifying. The “real” ones that move faster than your reflex with a riflescope.

    1. I dunno, the slow ones can be dangerous, too. Imagine, you just got away from the major horde, and maybe retreated to a forest or some abandoned suberban street. You look behind you, seeing the massive rithing horde aproaching, with no indication of slowing down. Your not all too worried, until you realize that there is also a horde in front of you. And another little off in the distance to the side. You are surrounded, and have no means of escapeing, no where to run or hide, and all you can do is wait while your impending doom shuffles forth, like the ever draining sands of time.

      Sorry if this seemed like a pasta. I meant it only as an example scenario.

  68. Stephan D. Harris

    T. Gondii or Rabies might be able to bring about the Zombie Apocolypse. Both alter the brain chemistry of the host in order to spread infection. Particularly rabies, considering that it causes the host to become enraged with a strong desire to bite/chew.

    As to what I, Stephan D. Harris would do in such a situation? Well, without any intellectual or economic responsibilities, I’d probably become quite restless without my hobbies. And an idle mind can be a very dangerous thing indeed.

  69. Kaos McPunchfist

    I doulbt there is even a chance of a zombie apacolypse occuring, or if there was one, that the military would be ill- equipped to handle it, or at least figure out how to handle it. something even the best zombie plague authors, Max Brookes specificaly, tend to ignore is the fact that the military, in the past, has been highly inventive and efficient in it’s ability to handle threats, which would all likely pay off in this kind of situation. I’m willing to bet that, out of “Be Prepared” rather than out of expectation, the military already has a plan for this kind of scenario.
    The virus itself is kind of iffy. I mean, a virus that destroys all social functioning, survival reasoning, and self-awareness in it’s host really seems like it would last very long? I kinda doulbt it, even if it could take extreme amounts of trama.

    As for a plan if this scenario DID happen, well, lets just say that my room is basicaly an armoury of melee type weapons. In a realistic scenario, a melee weapon would be optimal, because the sound from a firearm, unless silenced, would only atract more ghouls. As for food, my family has a stockpile we save for emergency occasions that should provide for a few months. Over the summer, me and a friend plan on going into the woods behind my house and setting up an ewok-styled tree fortress, which would be excellent in this situation. I’m pretty much set.

    1. That is a major point you made,people also overlook the vast amount of resources the military has[not to mention they always seem to forget we have a Navy and a Air force.]With all this,whose to say that we wouldn’t eventually overcome the zombie threat.

  70. The Bloodthirsty Writer

    All it takes is one Cannibal to get rabies and the next thing you know, zombies. Zombies everywhere.

    But don’t worry. If you encounter a zombie, just follow these three steps to not become a human happymeal:
    1. Stop whatever your doing.
    2. Dance like M. Jackson in the music video “Thriller”.
    3. Just Kidding, you’ll be dead by now anyways.

    Simple Logic.

  71. I don’t think the world will come to a zombie apocalypse. As long as we stay away from bath salts, I think we’re okay.

    1. The Bloodthirsty Writer

      The last comment you made I couldn’t understand and in this comment, you spelled tired wrong.

      Go to sleep. (But not the Jeff the Killer way)

  72. Hey did you know that a plant can zombiefie a person. .. let me xplain
    Indain whitch make poisen stuff from plant .kill braincells make person follow orders of whicht thee end

  73. I think that it would be possible. If it were slow, mindless zombies like in Night of the Living Dead, then it would be awesome! But if it were insane, fast zombies like in 28 Days Later or smart zombies like in Land of the Dead, then it would be, well, kind of scary! I would just take a car, drive it into a big supermarket, and lock the doors and close the shutters – there would be food, water, juice, and technology so that you can survive without being bored while surviving! Then, when everything runs out, you just drive out and find a new place! I am so going to survive the zombie apocalypse, should it occur!

  74. I believe a virus is gunna outbreak and turn people into zombies ._.
    And I would react by kikin ass zombie or not >:D

  75. 1.) Well I think that eventually there will be a virus/infection/Evil-Scientist-Super-Kill-Death-Drug that secludes yourself in your own brain, like you can’t control yourself but can see and you body just alleviates your humane instincts and only does what it needs for survival. But I do not believe they such things would be “Undead” but just, uncontrollable.

    2.) In survival plans, this is probably a pretty secure one. Plus if you die its all your fault.
    – Go to Georgia in the USA. If you don’t know there are these things in america called “rednecks” who are trigger happy apocalypse paranoid people who have stereotypical guns and mad food, humvees, and are serious about shooting stuff.
    – Get some friends, a group of like 40 people that you are chill with,
    – RAID THE HELL OUT OF ALL THE GUN/AMMO STORES
    – RAID THE HELL OUT OF A WAL-MART
    – Take all the stuff you got from wal-mart to your house.
    – According to “World War Z” zombies can’t balance well and can’t climb ladders. So steal a crane diggy thing to make a trench around your house. (Make sure your house has a cellar/basement as well) store all your food in the basement, and dig that trench round yo place.
    – Get some 2x4s and make balancing across them the only way to get in and out
    – Baracade the downstairs windows/doors so that nobody can get in or out from downstairs, the only way in is climbing a ladder up to the second/third etc. floors.
    – Chill with your guns and stuff, play around, kill zombies, 360 noscope. I don’t even care.
    -***WAIT THEM OUT IF AT ALL POSSIBLE***
    – If you are running low on ammo go get more and more food while you’re at it. DON’T EVER RUN OUT OF AMMO! If you run out of ammo you can’t go get food because others will probably be staking out the krogers and the food lions and what not.

    Thats about it :)

    1. Diego Parada-Lopez

      If they do get past your trench(which they will by piling up into a giant ramp.) then they will get past into windows and bream them down. Now, have your staircase destroyed and your food upstairs and fill the tub or bucket,etc. with water.

  76. I believe it could happen. totally and if i had a survival plan id useit. What I think is to happen is maybe Mad Cow? someone eats a burger, gets infected and everyone is eather dead or a zombie right? When the Zombies come, I really just want to get bitten early. that way I could just live in the woods and not bother anyone… I read an article yesterday in which said that a zombie could evolve, their minds become sophisticated. This I believe to be true. to the point where medical science has concluded that an individual in a Zombified state can still function their mind properly, they just can’t controll what they do. so basically, while they are eating their best friend, they are thinking in their heads”oh shit, I’m so sorry.” I may be only 14, but I think if the zombies come, they better take me or I’ll have to throw myself at them. not killing the ones I love because of disease.

  77. If there were to be a “zombie apocalypse” it would be 28 days later style. I don’t see dead coming back to life remotely possible. A highly contagious disease that make people lose their mind, well we already have quite a few of those, the most well known ones being rabies and mad cow, so it seems completly possible.
    As for what I would do in such a situation? Well, I live in a mostly Mormon comunity, and from the floods and fire that have hit this place I have witnessed first hand how organized and capable they are. Plus they all have like a year or threes supply of food and other essentials, plus a ton of them know how to hunt and all sorts of survivalist stuff. So much as I wish I could say I would grab my brette and machete and take to the hills, I would probably stay put and ride my neighbors coat tails through the whole mess.

  78. First Part Response : Yes Z-Day is possible “Party Too Hard”

    Second Part Response : During Z-Day Plan is to Party Hard

    Overall Summary : Party Hard

  79. Honestly, I think it could happen, because it is possible for viruses and diseases such as rabies to mutate and pretty much control us and destroy all our needs except the need to eat. Remember the H1N1 flu, and how it mutated into a human flu that caused a few deaths, when it originally began as an animal flu? that alone proves that it is entirely possible, though not very probable.

    As for my plan, I would probably kill myself before I became a mindless killing/eating machine. Because I’m not really a brave soul, and I would probably not last very long.

    -Herobrine

    Always watching…

  80. I think it all depends on your definition of zombie. I, being the kind of guy that sticks to the literal sense of the word, believe them to be risen dead (viral, magic, whatever), and as such I’m not too worried about it. Dead things rot, and within a few days they wouldn’t be that dangerous.
    In the case of an infected apocalypse (living people being infected with a virus), that’s a different story. Long range weapons, a well fortified and well stocked position in a rural area, and silencers on said weapons. Avoid close range combat at all costs (these pathogens would probably be spread through fluids). When it was safe I’d be worrying about building a wall and becoming self sufficient.

  81. Diego Parada-Lopez

    Not the toughest or trustworhty but the clever ones now they can help, and have good communication.

  82. i dont think it’s possible.having played left 4 dead, me and a friend have joked about an elaborate story complete with where we plan to hide out and stuff.
    Having said that i dont think mankind will be able to survive the emotional aspect of the apocalypse.

  83. Shwetha Lucien

    I think it’s completely possible. Like a parasite that moves up into the brain and shuts off the nervous system and all parts of the brain except the part that controls the need to feed. That causes literally a walking dead state, causing the body to slowly decay, as they cannot sense when they are hungry, and feeding occasionally only serves to prolong the inevitable full decay. The parasite then perhaps lays eggs, which hatch out into larvae, which make there way down to the saliva, and thus, transmission straight into the blood when the infected bites a human.

  84. Unlikely, if ever zombies are the usual shambling and decaying undead. The heat will make them bloated due to bacteria and they will explode. Once the temperature drops, zombies will become significantly more rigid. Technically, whatever the condition is, zombies will be destroyed by nature. Biting is a poor vector for disease, unlike airborne ones. They don’t recover like we do, and instead of hunting animals which are less harmful than us, they hunt down the most dangerous animals. Us.

    If ever this happens, though. It wouldn’t be in a large scale due to the said statements above. IF it happens in a major scale, get the toughest and most trustworthy people you know and prepare for a last stand. But the most likely that would happen i s to stay indoors and let the authorities and military handle it.

    Don’t mistake me, though. I love zombies, especially because I love Resident Evil, but I have already expected that attack of the AIDS-driven maniacs would be more likely than a zombie apocalypse.

  85. I think it could happen. Seeing all the scientific breakthroughs and nuclear warfare going on at the moment. You never know.
    If it were to happen? My plan of attack wouldn’t really be survive. It would be trying to survive WITH my family. And if that meant dying together. That’s better than being alone.

  86. Now that I think about it,I want to alter my answer.
    1)I think a zombie outbreak is both possible and and not possible.On one side there are dangerous viruses,fungus and bacteria out there that are always mutating and whose to say with 100% that one of them can’t cause humans to ”die”,resurrect and feed on other humans or animals.Ophiocordyceps unilateralis causes ants to be ”zombie like” and rabies cause animals to go berserk biting anything they want.Then on the other side, with all the advances in medicine and evolution,We’ve built immunity to certain viruses,fungus and bacteria. We have a lot of medicines and things like that that protect against infections.I can’t be 100% sure but I agree more with the second choice still.
    2)Now in the event that a Zombie Outbreak did occur,this is what I would do.First,I would listen to the signs.Before any outbreak, the government or media always reports on ”cannibalistic or mass murders” occurring somewhere.I would be focused more on the world events,to see if any of these events occurred and if they’re spreading.I would also pay attention[like I always do]to social medias such as Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,etc.Then, once I know if it is occurring,I would stock on food and supplies.This would still be before the initial outbreak so I would have time at least.Then I would stock up on guns[still way before the outbreak] and start heading towards a safe zone of my choice such as the mountains to wait it out[I would be good in the mountains since I’m a survivalist]. Next,Once it begins,I would defend my safe zone,broadcast any news I have on social medias[while there up] and try to rescue survivors if they head towards my way.[I wouldn’t be too scared seeing as half of America is buying up arms since they passed those gun laws,most people now are strapped].

  87. I believe it could. How? Well, I get it, movies are not real. Sure, they could be based off of a true story, but none include the entire real thing. So my info does not just come from movies, but in events. I thin kit would come from a virus. I do not mean something that made you puke, and wander aimlessly around. That is just awful. I mean something that would turn you into the living dead. And it could be true when people ‘turn’, if it does indeed ever happen, that if you are bit you will ‘turn.’ If that were to happen, if I were to wake up and see zombies? Well, I would get a bag. Inside? Food, and a crap-load of knives. I do not own a gun, or know how to use one, but knives, I guess, will get the job done.

  88. Go to cracked.com and search the word “zombies” there.

    There are two whcih you should read:
    1) 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Apocalypse Could Actually Happen

    2)7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)

    And also, can I post links? If I can, is there a special way or something?

  89. if there was a zombie apocalypse or something wouldnt they rot away in the hotter places until theyre bones, and freeze in the colder places

  90. I would think it is possible if their was a genetic mutation or if the brain frequencies were to change. I don’t believe a virus could do that unless it mutates and manipulates the brain waves.
    And if push comes to shove and zombies show up to eat my flesh, I have a large amount of bullet rounds, some good guns, and I’d meet up with my friend who so happens to make his own knives and swords (they are better than most since he puts time into making them.) Although I’m not sure about food, and more then likely I’d be a scavenger, I know a good deal on how to actually grow plants.

  91. A bigmZ-day is possible. All you need is a crazy scientist and some contaminated person’s blood to make zombie blood and infect people. The blood may also infect you through wounds

  92. Diego Parada-Lopez

    What you do to defend your home from zombies is to have high fences even if they prohibited by fencing laws do it. Put on steel barricaded locks for your windows and and resistant to push window screens and plastic. Fill your tub with water before the power goes out and make sure to have a over night patrol volunteer in your group and take turns too. But sleep on the upper floor and destroy your steps to the second floor and then just wait until rescue comes, but go by bike to keep silence. Then just simply wear protection in case of accidental crashes. Be aware to look in the windows for people that turned infected in their cars, but can’t get out on the highways. Also have military machetes to help conceal over in the darkness of night, and a handgun to pull the trigger against his temple and pull. Nothing won’t splatter considering that his/her heart doesn’t pump clotted blood anymore but then again be aware for zombies in an open plain as they wander for more food to eat. In case before you leave get some food (preferably canned food.)and ration it among your group or yourself to eat. Also you must learn that fire does not keep a zombie back but it will burn him and he/she will burn you by touching you. You need to know that they also don’t show mercy for their loved ones. You must also have earplugs because their moans will make you have psychological breakdown and you will try to kill yourself in despair and others too. Well that is all I can remember to do in a zombie apocalypse… Oh yeah ride blimps cause they are silent, they don’t stop moving if you have a engine and they fly way above the reach of zombies to a safe spot, and you can sleep soundly knowing you aren’t going to be mauled, but still check it for zombies anyways.

  93. She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

    I think of zombies as more of a visual thing, such as the walking dead, which I believe to be the most captivationg zombie story to ever exist, honestly, zombie pastas bore me to death.

  94. Ash Lee Swarzennegger McChainsaw Survivor Guy

    Guantanamo bay. Of course!
    I hadn’t thought to go there. I’ll release the terrorists, make freinds with them, and give them guns.
    Then we’d all use the mass of government batteries to make a electrical forcefield around us.
    Then Wed live on champagne and meat from the bodies of the gaurds we kill.

  95. I’m not sure if its possible, zombies in my mind are people withought brain action, like thier in a catatonic state, so the word itself is the wrong word.
    But if it happened, ever, I would stay put in my house, look after my self if sometime tried to hurt me, but generally try and make freinds with people, (while watching my back if course), as surely the best way to survive any great mass affecting disaster is to gather, share skills and live as a team.

  96. it might happen but how do we know that the zombies will actually be mean and want to eat us.
    also i would say it coulod happen because of some voodoo tricks might beable to bring the dead to life.

    i would be like highschool of the dead and well xD trap myself in a bus :3

    theres also a book you might like called steel city outbreak :3

  97. I think Z-day will start when Sector 8 of America accidentally release some untested biological weapon and it spread, and so when that happens, I’m gonna barricade myself inside my Institution (It’s pretty large, and there’s a fence around), but before that, I’ll go down to that army camp nearby and get some supplies, and if I run out, I can always leave by one of the 6 exits in the Institution, pop down to that store right down the street near the train station, and grab the supplies.

  98. What would cause a zombie outbreak? a virus maybe, or a parasite. Theirs a short story by Stephen King, Home delivery i think, where some sort of alien parasite comes on space debris or something. I don’t see zombies as possible, but were it to happen i would immediately stock up on ammo, guns, and necessary food and provisions were a virus to sweep the globe. I would reinforce my house for the initial panic, and have a stash hidden in the remote wild in a defensible position. I would knock my back deck off my house and sit on the roof and pick off zombies with a high powered rifle, from as far away as possible assuming they arent in a large crowd nearby. I would be ready to bug out with my friends or family, whoever was left, and go north where theirs less people. Boundary waters maybe, not that far. I would not trust other people though, so i would always have someone walk behind them. In a situation like that people would be bound to turn to looting and killing out of desperation for them and their families

  99. Mindless crazy people I could see happening. Actual reanimation, however? Not a chance. The chemical processes involved with motion are so complex that, especially if no respiration is occuring, they would be impossible to carry out in a dead body. All of the necessary transport systems would be down. All that being said, i love zombies :)

  100. Reading all these comments I have to wonder how old some of you are, and if you aren’t already brain dead zombies. “Gonna get a tank. Raid a gun store. Barricade a supermarket. Steel bunkers. Live in mountains. Underground tunnels.” You’re insane. Eventually everything is possible, so yeah, I think it could happen. If it did happen, I’d warn as many people as I could, try and gather supplies, get people I can trust together if possible, and leave. Maybe try and live in a flat, wide open area. Good sight lines for anyone or anything approaching.

  101. Diego Parada-Lopez

    I would be getting fit and train weapins and get a trench spike and slice their heads off. I mght make. Zombie pasta after a game.

  102. Devil's Advocate

    It’s possible. There’s a bacteria that essentially turns small animals into zombies, so if it were to evolve enough it could probably take over human corpses too. In case of Z-Day? I don’t know. It’s one of those hypothetical things that you want to say that you’d be brave and you’d have a plan. I live in dorms. I’d probably freak out before I stumbled my way through survival, with a lot of very close calls.

  103. If a zombie apocalypse was to occur (which is unlikely due to the amount of biological mutations that were to happen just to even be able to bring the dead back to life never-mind have them eat people and then infect the person being bitten) It is most-likely to happen in a resident evil sort of fashion with the virus only restoring the parts of the basic brains movements for example eating, moving ECT.

    I would first grab any melee weapon I can find, Bat, Knife and head to the roof of my CO-OP which has a ladder placed on it for some un-known reason and wait until atleast 6 months so hopefully the military has sorted it out and then the zombies would have decade a little more. well that’s how it is in many zombie films, TV programs and games like the walking dead were the later into the apocalypse the zombies are weaker due to decaying more:)

    1. Also, the only way I could imagine a massive over-run over zombies is if it is a sort of terrorist way were they are planning on releasing the virus to a mass amount of people and then letting them wreck havoc on the world

  104. I personally don’t think it will happen but if it did it would probably be because a nuke or something but my plan is to gather ALL the weapons near my area and go to the country

  105. As with anything people don’t understand and fear, you are all assigning nearly magical powers to a piece of RNA.

    This is stupid. No, a virus will not revive an already dead body. Think about it for a second.

    *A virus must have living tissue to infect and propagate new viral particles. If the ribosomes of a cell are nonfunctional, the virus is out of luck. Nothing short of black magic will let it reproduce.
    *A virus requires a moving bloodstream to navigate its particles. A virus doesn’t move on its own at all, it’s literally a clump of non-living molecules.

    Then, how will your super virus actually accomplish its intended goal of making you a flesh eating monster? Even if it is a rabies like virus that can’t raise the already dead.

    Let’s say your hypothetical, government sponsored Dr. Frankenstein did set about to make a doomsday virus. How is he going to overcome these design goals.

    *Rabies is only interested in reproducing, and destroys brain matter at a rate so as to make death come quickly. Not very good for the zombie to die in such a short time, becoming subsequently more and more deranged and thus less competent in the process.

    A possible solution, lower the reproduction rate of the virus.

    *Okay, Dr. Frankenstein lowered the reproduction rate of the virus, now he has to make the virus express the “mania and rage” symptoms more than the “hydrophobia, odd bouts of excitement, and convulsions” symptoms. Can’t have the zombies go into a seizure mid chase, or begin contemplating a tree while penetrating the fortress of Ash Lee Schwarzenegger McChainsaw Survivor Guy.

    While Dr. Frankenstein was figuring this out, the government decided to cut funding from his program so they could buy more car batteries for Guantanamo Bay.

  106. These are just ideas for how a person may become a ‘zombie’, I’m just getting information from the web.
    Rotting corpses definitely cannot walk, but if a person had the flesh-eating disease, they could be mistaken for the undead. The bacteria does not actually ‘eat’ the flesh, but it causes the flesh to appear decaying and the body emits the stench of decomposition. If damage occurs in the Wernicke’s area of the brain, then the injured person may have difficulty understanding and communicating speech, which would explain the groaning and perhaps their lack of mercy. Damage to the motor cortex or cerebellum could result in slow, unsteady movement.
    Then there is the issue of brain consumption. This could be an effect of various conditions such as rabies, damage to the prefrontal cortex if the victim had a sudden desire to eat someone’s brain, or even hallucinations, if the hallucinator saw someone’s head as something to be bitten open.
    Basically, if every part of the brain except for the brain stem was damaged in just the right way, the victim could possibly exhibit ‘zombie’ behaviour. However, the chance that the victim is injured perfectly in every part of the brain in order to become a ‘zombie’ is so low that it probably has not and will not ever happen while life exists.
    This is just my opinion of the issue, but if something is wrong, I’m sorry, because I’m getting this from the internet. I tried to get information from reliable sources, though.

  107. I believe that of all the things we have imagined that can destroy humanity, all may very well be possibilities. As for a “zombie apocalypse”, I believe this would be the most staggering.
    I think the possibility of a “zombie” breakout is possible with the way germs are evolving. There is currently a family of germs labelled Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae, that are essentially resistant to antibiotics (http://www.cdc.gov/hai/organisms/cre/). Apparently 50% of infected die. I can see another virus evolving into something zombie-like, hence the quotation marks I use with the word zombie. Another possibility is obviously germ warfare.
    The reason I think a “zombie” apocalypse is the worst of all scenarios is because I believe it is the one that truly destroys humanity, rather than strengthen it through unity and solidarity. The fear of zombies is the fear of losing one’s own humanity. Most likely, the only survivors would be sociopaths or borderlines, people with no qualms about taking life and doing what they have to in order to survive, in essence, people lacking many of the aspects that make us humans. There is no way to win with a zombie apocalypse.

    1. As for what I personally would do…
      Well to be honest, many people can come up with these badass plans for survival and idyllic notions of gathering troops and creating these impenetrable strongholds or suddenly finding M16s and katanas lying all over the streets, but the fact of the matter is we’d either all be infected sooner or later, devolving the human species into mere animals as we once were, or I suppose any survivors, myself included, would try to stay alive as long as possible, living day by day, before either becoming infected or going insane and committing suicide.

  108. i’m not sure on the apocalypse or not, but my plan is to get the case of grenades and the guns in my closet (not joking) and taking the truck which for some reason starts without a key and hotwiring, and getting to the mountains.

  109. I’m not sure about right now, but in the future I’m positive that scientists in a lab will be able to conjure up a virus that makes you like a zombie. I don’t think they will be dead though, I think they will be alive but with a mutation of a rage virus, for example. If it’s not possible now, it will be in the future, that’s what I say. I am completely obsessed with zombies because of the fact that they are not supernatural, at least the realistic ones, and could actually exist if the right plague would spread. To me, the most terrifying thing about zombies is that they won’t give up, they are relentless, and instead of doing like other monsters, which is stay in their territory and kill anyone who gets close, zombies actually go out to get you. They walk around and knock on your door if they know you’re inside, then they attract more and eventually the windows and doors are broken down and you’re in serious shit. The sheer fact that they are ALWAYS coming to eat you alive, even at night where you’re most vulnerable, is simply horrifying, in my opinion. It is a constant threat that you can not escape. Plus, there’s the issue of food and water, amongst other things. They make for a great story or apocalypse scenario, and I think they could exist.

  110. Kinda funny, I was working on a pasta that has to deal with zombies and their origins.

    Anywho, I feel that it is possible, but not the “coming back to life” type of zombies. If anyone remembers, there was someone from Miami who literally ate a homeless man’s face. He was shot several times before dying. Only If we were all drugged up on whatever that guy was on would there be a zombie apocalypse, which is very unlikely.

  111. I believe it could, if something goes REALLY wrong, but zombies would actually be more intelligent probably.
    I would strap a chainsaw, weed wacker, and rake to a lawnmower, name it the hamburger, and go massacre some and take a Costco or Safeway as my own.

  112. Katie Mitchell

    I do believe that it will happen. Scientists all over are trying to make a virus to cause it. If we can create nuclear energy and make things that long ago weren’t even thought of, and if you think of how technologically advanced society is today, and add the concept of a few dumbasses who think it’d be cool to make a virus that turns you into zombies, yeah. It has to be possible. As to how I’d survive, well that thought is still in the works. I collect alot of knives, throwing stars, etc. and my fiance owns several guns and knives and we have a close friend who makes his own ammo and is a gunsmith. So I think as far as weapons go, we’ll be okay in that department. And as another guy who has already commented this said, we’ve had this planned out for a while (we’re firm believers in the zombie appocalypse) we’re going to barricade ourselves in Walmart or some place like that where there are food, blankets, pillows, knives and guns, etc. We have this planned out. Viva la resistance!

  113. I see all these comments about “raiding the local pawn/gun shop”. First of all, what on Earth makes you think you will be the first one to get there? Most gun shop owners love the guns they own. They will not let people just waltz on in there and take THEIR guns. They will shoot you in the face if you so much as try to take one. The other thing, unless you live in a populated town of 500 people. Others will go to your local supermarker, Walmart, Cosco or whatever is in your town. They will fight or maybe even kill you if they feel like you’re trying to take the supplies they have gotten to first. To put it simply, go to a gun shop, get shot. Go to a supermarker, leave with nothing. I’m only implying that a zombie apocalypse could happen, it can’t. You all have a good day.

  114. to be honest what if the worlds food supply runs out apparently it is supposed to by 2050 with the increase in the worlds population and the animals goin extinct maybe most humans will resort to cannibalism they may lose all humaity from starvation and lack of nutrients in their body we will slowly die but even then with even eating human meat it will sustain us long enough to survive for a while at least it might not be a zombie apocalypse but it is the most likely thing to even come close to it

  115. No, the Zombie Apocalypse is impossible.

    However (1) thing could contradict my claim. Sorcery. If magic were involved then, I suppose, I have to submit that anything is possible.

    If corpses were reanimated then only the freshest would be threatening. After enough time the zombies would be too decayed for mobility functions. An added bonus for us, we possess the power of reasoning.

    As a US Marine, I would arm myself and defend.

    Peace!

  116. Part 1: I definitely think there is a chance that a zombie apocalypse could happen. 1000 years ago, the human species couldn’t even imagine some viruses that have already took place. Many people say a zombie apocalypse is impossible … we thought loads of diseases were impossible.

    Part 2: If the Z-Day finally came, I would get a big group of people together, and lots of rations and head out to somewhere high up.. like a large hill with places we could hide. If you have more people, there are less people in other places therefore less of a chance of them being attacked.

    1. And If I came across a zombie, fight. Simple as. These could be your last few days on Earth … why not leave with a bang?

  117. I think that a kind of mutant virus zombie apocalypse could happen but a dead rising one is Bull***t,and my survival plan would be to get high in the mountains make a farm make a self fueling generator get crowbars metal baseball bats katanas pistols shotguns and sniper rifles then just live my life with my mom and little bro

  118. =3 im getting my dad to teach mii how 2 survive in the wilderness so i can hide in the woods during a apocalypes. im gunna TRY and get stronger in case i need 2 climb a tree or im hanging off a cliff or sumthing. im gunna start planning my plan soon. my granpa has a bb gun hidden sumwhere and im gunna find it. although a bb gun wont do much during a zombi attack. well i asked my dad what was the first thing i should do in an apocalpse and he simply said : “the fat one goes first” so i decided he either i should kill a fat dude 4 food supplie or just shove a fattie into a zombi horde so i dont hav 2 deel with their fatness. either way, its a good idea. so i am gathering all the supplies i can find and put it into a survival pack =3

  119. I think Z day is possible, and a cause could be some kind of mutation in the rabies virus and the mutation allows it to spread much faster and have almost inmediate effects after the death of the individual. My survival plan? Gosh I have it all figured it out. Get EVERYTHING you can to cut heads, squash brains. Shovels, knives, axes…You know. Oh and building a shelter around my house with spiky wire, electrified fences, lights, and reinforrced doors and windows. AND OF COURSE, THE BADASS CAR THAT CAN GO THORUGH THE SWARM OF ZOMBIES.

  120. I believe a zombie apocalypse can happen because we are getting bigger weapons and it will take a small leak in a pipe to f*** us all. As for Part two I would go to Cabela’s (hey is right across the street from Uconn) because it has lots of food and M16s and other guns so I can sell it or just take a boat from the store and drive to Europe, because everyone wants to nuke America because we are so arrogant. In Poland no one cares who you are we help eachother out any way we can whether that’s shelter or food plus I wanna die in my family home

  121. Yes. I believe a zombie apocalypse could happen. Not as in a “raising the dead” thing, but an infection that makes you appear zombie-ish.
    I would do what any person would do. I would fight. I would fight until they are all dead, or die trying.

  122. Actually, OP, it has been proven that there is a VERY, VERY specific type of virus that could cause a person to become brain dead and violent. Not truly dead, but zombified nonetheless.
    So yes, I do believe it is possible.

    1. And what would I do?
      I would head to the local Pawn Shop.
      Barred windows, guns, entertainment, and beef jerky out the ass.
      If not, I would simply stay home.
      Tons of food and convenience in the way of weapons.

      1. And for the record, I am not a killer.
        I could not put someone I loved “out of their misery”.
        I don’t have killer instinct, although I could off a walker if I had enough adrenaline coursing through me.

        1. In the case you had to put one of your loved ones down,it would be ”helpful’ to think that they are no longer human and they are in a better place.Then pull the trigger.

        2. I understand what you’re saying, but that’s the thing!
          I couldn’t think of them as anything OTHER than human.
          Things like memories, regrets, promises, anything that is basically psychological.

  123. Do I think “Z” Day is a possibility? Hmmm perhaps. Given the right set of circumstances anything is possible. In this case a form of zombie based people could come about due to some malfunction in the brain be it due to drugs or a virus etc.. however I do not wish it to happen. Well ok I admit I do wish for some of it to happen because it would be pretty awesome having a justified reason to kill some annoying and stupid people that I know. In any event there is also the allure of making a “last stand” for humanity and people and fighting to the death for it. Call it a “warrior sense” or some shit like that. lol. Anyways if a zombie apocalypse did occur I would hope that I would have time to prepare for it. I would like to have a big ass bunker with three sub levels built beneath it. The top bunker would be a look out post. Beneath it in each of the three sub levels would be provivions of all sorts on one level (enough to last years and years) the second level would have all different types of weapons and the third level would have a lot of generators and gas to keep them going. Of course the entire place would be made of steel, steel and more steel preferably 5 foot thick steel walls encircling the entire base and the sublevels. And also in the third sublevel there would be an escape tunnel that leads to a heavily reinforced small building about 3 miles from the bunker with a few provisions and weapons of any type as well as a heavily armored tank sitting right outside should zombies ever breach the main bunkers defenses and the bunkers defenses would be very paranoid in composition. In any case I don’t think i would ever have to to prep for such a massive defense against zombies although the idea does sound nice it would cost more money than i could possibly make in one lifetime with the shitty job i have now. So in most cases i would be very unprepared and just have to grab the guns from my safe and try to board up the windows and door in my house as best i can and stay in the basement for as much of the day and night as possible venturing outside of the house would be unquestionable unless im in dire need of food or emergency equipment. Using my guns would be a last resort as i would rely solely on trying to remain covert. I would not trust anyone nor would i let anyone inside my home. I do not care if it was my own mother, brother or father. I work best by myself and a group would only muck things up for me.

    1. Sorry I fucked up my spelling. “In any case I don’t think I would have *time* to prep for such a massive defense against zombies” <— That's what i meant to say in the last bit of what i typed lol

    2. what the hell kind of firepower do you think these zombies are gonna have, handheld nuke grenades or something?

      1. Haha that literally made me laugh dude. And no but one can never be too prepared when facing a zombie apocalypse and after seeing more than my share of zombie movies and watching the main characters and the such have more than enough resources to survive only to fuck it up in the end i would have to say that it is a learning expeirience of sorts..a small learning expeirience granted but a learning expeirience none the less and as i said before one can never be too prepared for such overwhelming forces as zombies as they appear in realistic fiction lol for instance. In the resident evil games and movies the zombies are extremely how do i put this? BAT SHIT CRAZY with the mutating and the such therefore my defenses would seem trivial when compared to some of the mutated fucked up zombies that could quite possibly wipe out my defenses should they mutate to such a level now seeing how the resident evil zombies are less likely to occur even more so than zombies from say? Dawn of the dead or night of the living dead or land of the dead etc..take your pick then i would most likely have no problem fending them off…

  124. I feel as if the medicine that doctors give is eventually going to become dangerous (like if you take too many different types at a time) And it will cause people to go to cannibalism. The medicine mixture could become deadly and cause disease and the people who’d taken it would be able to spread it through their saliva. idk it’s like 3 AM but this seems to be more likely to me XD

  125. I don’t think Z-Day would be possible. For one thing, a dead body left out in the sun for even a little while, will bloat and rot. If it could even happen, a zombie apocalypse would only last for about a month, tops. The closest there could ever be to Z-Day would be a bunch of guys high on bath salts.

    On to the next part. If Z-Day ever happened, I would go to the Hawaiian Islands. There are so many of them that are uninhabited, and the sun would make zombies bloat much faster than in, say, New York, that you could live your whole life there.

  126. I think there’s a spectrum of likelihoods when it comes to the zombie apocalypse.

    In terms of what could actually happen in the real world, a biological pathogen with extremely high transmission rates, no cure, and a fairly lengthy disease progression would have the same general effect as a zombie outbreak. The infected would simply continue to increase, with the survivors ever dwindling. Law and order, as well as government and private services, would inevitably break down as there was no cure or treatment available.

  127. I think a zombie apocalypse could happen but more 28 days later and not so much night of the living dead. After the whole miami thing though I wont rule out anything.
    Everyones plan seems to be either run for the hills or hunker down, I personally think both plans are terrible so plan on using both. With half the folk running the roads will be clogged so I plan on holding up in my house just long enough for the masses to die down (no pun intended) and then make break for it.
    Hopefully I can avoid the worst of the panic and the bulk of the zombies will have moved on.

  128. Yes i do believe that the zombie apocalypse is possible and in the event of one i would first round up a group of my friends that have been training with me and grab the assault rifle,9mm, and our sawed off shotgun and head out.

  129. Zombie apocalypse is a topic that really confuses me, you think of all the games and stories and for a typical zombie you think; unintelligent, dead eyed, dull flesh maybe green in colour, insides hanging out or visible through tears in the flesh with a craving for living things or brains, am I right?
    The thing is who’s to say that zombies would even be harmful, being brain dead the most likely thing to happen is that they would just either wonder aimlessly, ignoring the living altogether, or just sit there, doing nothing.
    But what would be the fun in realistic zombies? so they stick with thinking that they would kill us all.
    And the one thing that confuses me most is intelligence, some of these zombies can speak, they seem to have specific goals, but if that is so then who’s to say they wouldn’t be just like us?

  130. Turtle Princess

    I am not entirely sure if these facts are proven to be correct but, apparently if a contagious virus (such as the flu or the cold)is constantly mutating, which it already is now because otherwise we would have a vaccine or specific medicine for the cold, then it would eventually mutate into something like a “zombie” virus. But it wouldn’t suddenly cause all people who contracted the virus to suddenly have a taste for flesh (in order to do that it would have to affect the brain in serious ways to change how you think and lose all rational thought) and it probably wouldn’t cause people to raise from the dead because to me it seems almost impossible to bring life back to a corpse. Although the virus would be highly contagious and anyone with it would have to be under quarantine, it probably wouldn’t be as bad as a real zombie apocalypse.

    Although if it were to affect the brain then it would be some form of parasite that would affect the neurons or cells of your brain, causing serious mental and physical health issues. If the mutated flu virus were to form into something like that then it is still not guaranteed that humans would contract some sort of taste for flesh. But it would definitely cause them to think and act differently

    However, it may be incredibly hard to find a cure if the virus is already mutating, so it would be a while before they would develop a cure after research and observations. It could also be possible that maybe a type of cancer could become a serious problem if there was maybe a high dose of radiation poisoning in all human bodies then there would probably be mutations and cancer cells overtaking other cells in the human body. If this reaches the brain then it would cause serious pain and loss of control over actions.

    These are only some scientific theories suggesting the existence of “zombies” or something like that. Although, there is the religious view, in voodoo culture they believe heavily in bring back people from the dead- this is where we got the concept of zombies fro ad probably heavily inspired movies where people would come back from the dead to seek their revenge on the living.

    Zombies are just a heavily thought about concept probably inspired from different religious views about the dad coming back to life. Now this idea has been used to help write different forms of media. The term “zombie” is a term, which in modern days, mean something we would watch on screens or read on pieces of paper, some people believe in the term “zombie” and and some people have their own vies on the matter. But to me the dead coming back lo life is highly unlikely but I do think it could be quite easy for a disease or mass epidemic to cause panic and destruction resulting in humanity learning to survive with the disease or pandemic. But if something like this happened in a matter of days the problem we face is not only the virus itself but to evolve your own thoughts to suit what society and people would have changed into. Think about the food shortages and what the government would do to aid us.All supplies and resources would run out eventually and loved ones would perish. We would have to fend for ourselves daily in order to survive.
    I hope these made sense. Sorry if they didn’t D:

  131. Instead of trying to make a paragraph out of this, I’m going to be abrupt and say the basics of what my opinion is based on.

    1. Yes it’s possible. I think it will be caused by a viral mutation created by a powerful military member of any military really. Really the onl thing that could prevent it is if no one tried that level of biological warfare at all.

    2. I would not believe it at first until someone I know were infected. Then, I would have a minor freak out for a few minutes and calm down afterwards because, as you may have already guessed, I have seen many horror movies involving infection, mutation, and even supernatural creatures. My survival plan is simple; know the city I live in at that time. If you know where you are well enough, you know the safest places, the place with the best guns and most ammunition, and the place with the most food. You could live on for until your old if you know all this about the area you inhabit at the time during a zombie apocalypse. And if the area’s safest place isn’t safe enough, gather supplies from the city and move on to the closest one.

  132. Zombies are such a fascinated idea in today’s culture. It just started as an idea and it evolved. Now people write books about it, make movies about it, make TV hits about it, and even think that it will happen. Scientifically, it is a possibility; many things have happened throughout the life of earth and a mind-controlling disease could happen. But in a logical sense, no. A zombie apocalypse, even if it happened, could not match the insane rate that human technology advances.The amount of resources, fire-power, land, knowledge, etc. that we have can not take the WHOLE world. Some places, yes, but not USA, UK, China, Japan, etc. A cataclysmic wipeout of the human race could not happen from the rising of dead, cannibalistic, rotting corpses. But with that out of my head, now with ZOMBIES!!!

    I personally put zombies in two categories: Scientific and Religious. Now you are thinking, Praying Zombies? No. Not at all. I will explain. As the subject as zombies go, it mainly started with zombies rising from the grave. It is mainly from the theory that there is no more room in hell and that the sinners of the dead are forced upon earth to feast on the insides of every last human as a form of the apocalypse. It doesn’t have to be that Satan’s a** can’t take anymore dicks, it can be some Radioactive or Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse bullsh*t. How this could kill us all is by overwhelming us with brain-eating a**wholes. Most of the old movies like Dawn of the Dead or Night of the Living Dead run on this type. Also, this treats zombies like a unstoppable force from the depths of hell to pay for our sins. Unlikely. The more likely of the two is the Scientific Zombie. This would be from a parasitic virus, parasite, arthropod, protist, whatever infecting the human nervous system with the goal of EXTERMINATION. Now, this isn’t the dead as in from the graves, this is an infectious virus that is a ton more realistic. Most modern movies and shows base around this type of zombie. This treats zombies as something that is stoppable, but difficult to stop. Unlikely Though.

    The only way that the Zombie Apocalypse could succeed in killing us off is if their was a dilemma in our governments, lack or shortage of resources, drastic event, or minimal firepower (perhaps caused from a war). Then, the virus would just gradually decrease the amount of survivors in a slow process of natural selection. Those are the only things my little mind can think that can help us all get screwed.

    Now I am not preparing for the apocalypse or doing any of that crap. Right now, I am like Hal9000 from A Space Odyssey, I am running on logic. I think that a zombie apocalypse is not going to happen. It is a cool subject that can make plenty of green in the box office and definitely interests our modern society though. Just my Two Cents. :)

    1. Also, (Sorry, I forgot to include this) if the zombie apocalypse were to happen, I would… Go to Cost-Co. Why? Free Electricity, Tons of Food, Solid Concrete Walls, and Entertainment at Every Corner. Also, Zombies can’t get in if they don’t have a Cost-Co Membership, THEY CAN NEVER ENTER!!! lol

    2. Zombies are not a new thing…so when you state “today’s culture” I hope you are referring to the 1960’s, that’s when the zombie craze started. Even before that, there were plenty stories of the “living dead”.

      1. Well, zombies are popular now… And popular back then. I feel like the zombie “craze” is more popular today then back in the 1960’s…

    3. I see most of your point other than the idea that it’s very unlikely that our government can’t stop it. I think if an apocolypse thing happened suddenly, it could have caught the government off guard, especially if it’s a delayed disease. If it had a few day delay like many viruses and diseases and if it highly contagious, it could possibly have spread all over the city, maybe even the world if someone got on the plans. I think the government could eventually wipe them out or contain them(like in the many times referenced 28 days later), but in the same sense, it could be released again without notice and suddeness. It just depends on the virus and it’s affects before we could know for sure how quick the government could stop it (if it’s a mutated version of rabbies, then they might have a mild chance of stopping it since we already have a vaccine for it)

  133. I believe that a zombie apocalypse is possible, because with all the advancements in biological warfare it could happen. I believe they would lean more towards mutants than full blown zombies but still, if it craves brains its a zombie.

  134. Could an apocalypse relating to mindless humans resorting to cannibalism occur? Theoretically, yes. Logically, no. A “realistic” cannibalistic apocalypse would be the result of a massive shortage of resources (sort of like a “The Road” situation – P.S. read that book, fantastic) that, unless driven by an unlikely cataclysmic apocalypse (which would wipe out most humans anyway), would be a gradual process, to which stockpiling of resources would take place and cannibalism would not occur within the first few years. Any resortment to cannibalism thereafter would result at a time when there are too few humans to nurture oneself for long anyway, thus we as a species would die out via malnutrition in a rather unspectacular means.

    Now for the “unrealistic” zombie apocalypse, consisting of dead rising from the grave by some unexplained means (we’ll just say some space radiation or a human strain of mad cow disease), is obviously impossible and bullshit. But should such a thing hypothetically occur, it would not consume our world; the rate at which those die compared to the rest of the population is extremely imbalanced, therefore we would easily be rid of any new zombies before they outnumber us to the point where we are overwhelmed. The human race is simply far too numerous, and the concept of hordes of undead overwhelming us in a matter of days is completely unrealistic.

    *sigh* perhaps I’m being a buzzkill. Very well. What would I do should such an event were ever to occur, even though it never would? Live, and quite easily I will go so far as to say. I adopt a natural loner instinct, and would refrain from large groups (thus minimizing my risk of being discovered in the first place). I would be able to perform tasks such as looting and killing in self-defense (both zed and person alike) due to my natural sociopathy (via natural yet dormant mental dysfunction) and willingness to get things done. It’s simply my nature.

  135. I think a zombie outbreak isn’t possible.The fact that a virus can do alot of damage is true,but that it can reanimate a dead body or infect a live one is fake.
    If one were to occur,I would raid the local gun store and head towards the military to join up with them and destroy the zombie threat.

      1. The government would probably head to the sea or ”higher grounds”. They would most likely try and contain it until they get overwhelmed and then they would try to escape.In the end, it would be up to us[The Survivors] and what’s left of the government to try and exterminate the zombies.

        1. go to youtube and look up collagehumors walking dead parody where the group meets congress

  136. I’m 10 so I don’t think I don’t think I would survive really long.But i play baseball and football so I’m good with a bat and I can run.My plan would to be get my mom and other family survivors or stranger survivors and would get out of Cincinati raid a few houses and hide in the woods and continue north to a place with little population because you know where there were humans there are walkers.but if I could live a zombie apocalypse that would be awesome.

  137. SinisterExaggerator

    I’m also a bit of a skeptic myself when it comes to zombification. I just don’t see it happening, biologically, logistically. But it does make for good stories, so it has that going for it.

    In a hypothetical zombie apocalypse, though, I’d be more than satisfied just picking them off somewhere secluded with a few friends.

    OK, that sounded a lot sicker than I planned it to be.

  138. Area 52: “super soldier project”,, mime would be to either team up with people, or climb trees during the day {if the zombies are nocturnal; if not other way around}, and kill zombies off when they unknowingly walk past my tree.

  139. I don’t think a zombie apocalypse could happen mostly because I don’t want it to and also because it’s just biologically improbable.

    If it did though, my friends and I have a plan to haul up in Costco and slowly build tunnels to other Costco’s and places of use. Eventually we’d establish an underground society and just wait the zombies out cause really, they’re corpses. All you’ve gotta do is wait for summer where they all decompose rapidly or winter where they’re frozen completely… Granted they don’t work like movie zombies and somehow not fall apart…

    Back up plan is to either stay boarded up in the house with my mom or somehow get to Mississippi with the rest of my family and live on my uncles huge ass farm in the middle of no where. Figure between all the relatives out there we’ll have a small army and plenty of fire power plus food, animals, farmers, and foragers… Oh and all board games you could ever want. XD

    1. Stephan D. Harris

      Everyone here needs to read up on the rabies virus. It has such a long gestation period while still being contagious, it drives mammals crazy once it breaches the blood-brain barrier, late stage infection causes a compulsion to bite other animals and oh did I mention that it’s actually a real thing?

      1. Stephan D. Harris

        I mean, not that they’re undead or anything, but who’s going to split hairs while their necks be get tin’ chomped?

  140. I doubt it would ever happen. For one thing, I have a hard time understanding how zombies would work with respect to mechanical biology. That is, how do they function when their organs are ruined? Take blood, for instance. You guys probably know that blood transports oxygen so cells can get nutrition. If the blood is solidified, what does the body use to give the cells energy? Zombies aren’t constantly eating, anyway. How do they get enough energy to continue hunting? I think if there was a zombie apocalypse, the zombies would run out of energy and collapse after a month or so.

    That said, if a classic zombie apocalypse happened… I’d probably take my car, grab a few supplies, melee weapons, and friends and drive north toward an low-population-density place (Wyoming or Idaho), scavenging stuff along the way. That’s about it. Of course, I’d confer with my allies as we try to survive; I’m not an expert in zombology. They’ve probably got ideas just as good as mine.

  141. I think that it is very possible for zombies/walkers to be real. I think that all that would have to happen is for rabies to mutate a little bit. There are actually scientists around the world TRYING to create the zombie virus. This is very plausible. Humanity has come a long way yet we are still trying to destroy ourselves. I think that if z-day were to come, I think i could be one of the very few survivors. I am good with bows and arrows, and know how to use a gun. I think there could be alot of very different types of zombies- ones like the walkers from The Walking Dead which are slow and brainless and have jaws hanging off of hinges and skin torn off and dead eyes, or ones like from I Am Legend which are fast, smart, and have thin white skin and no hair- that could all be threatening to humanity. The diseases could be spread through bites, be airborn, or could have been in your system all along and once you die you rise. Most likely, a disease like this will one day be realeased and humanity could ultimately fail. The humans that do survive and band together will probably go crazy and kill each other off. Like I said, it is only a matter of time before one of these scientists DO create the disease, and realease it, wheather accidentally or not.

    1. I would also go to a less populated place like the georgia mountains- which you cant get to except for through one road. In a less populated place there would be less “zombies”. I would also take a bunch of my friends there with a few cars, tents, bikes, and maybe an RV. Also, every few weeks a few of us would go into town and get food and steal some gas from other cars, and get other neccesities.

  142. While I enjoy a good zombie flick, I don’t think that a zombie apocalypse would ever happen. I’m no biochemist, but the problem I have with it is the virus that would erase people’s sanity and cause them to attack and devour others. I’m sure there are diseases that changes peoples’ behavior, but making them eat people is a bit too far-fetched. And the whole concept of ‘reanimating the dead body’ is improbable.

    Not to mention how quickly it would have to spread to become an apocalypse. Blood-borne diseases usually wouldn’t spread that quickly. I think (hope) the government would deter it before it got to become a pandemic. Of course, that depends more on people’s common sense. I find the probability of a plague apocalypse more likely than a zombie one, especially if its airborne.

    However, if against the laws of biology such as thing did occur, I would just shut myself and whoever was with me away from the outside world in my apartment building. When provisions become scarce, I would raid other apartments (my mother is the manager). ^_^

    1. YourWorstNightmare

      ‘But making them eat people is a bit too far fetched’

      Ever heard of cannibalism? People eating people is a real thing, so how could it be unrealistic or ‘too far fetched’?

      O3o

      1. DudeWhoLikesCreepy

        He just meant eating only peple not like animals that would be impossible. Also, only certain tribes are cannibals and thay eat animals too. Classic zombies dont

  143. yes there are a lot of possibilities of having an apocalypse.One of the reasons may be upgraded or somewhat more developed rabies virus which would make us an mindless aggressive killer(got this idea from a film) & also due to increasing no of scientific progess countries maybe able to produce biological weapon which may be used in upcoming world war & converts us into zombies.
    Also i want a worldwide zombie apocalypse cause after that i wont hav to study anymore & go on killing mindless fuckers.

  144. I honestly don’t think zombies could be possible. I think the closest thing to zombies are people who are on bath salts.

        1. The revealed some time ago on the news and net that he wasn’t really on bath salts or anything of the sort. He was only on pot(and I doubt that causes someone to do /that/)

  145. Do I believe a Zombie Apocalypse can occur? Sort of. Not in the way the movies and video games glorify and romanticize it. It’s always possible some airborne toxin or virus could be synthesized and affect a majority of people, and cause them to behave a certain way that would require quarantine. Their symptoms are up for guess, but I doubt traditional “zombies” would be the result.

    How would I reaction? Depends on things. If I thought there was a good chance I’d be infected or have to deal with zombies, I’d just kill myself. More than likely I’d be on the team of scientists trying to find a cure, though.

    1. POWER LEVELS!!!

      a infection if it did happen i would think that the gov would nuke where ever one poped up(if it got bad enough) and quaritaine(did i spell that right?) people who came out of said city before they nuked and all other people thay came into contact within a 12 hour period.

      1. I honestly think it would take the government longer than 12 hours to even hear about an infection, then comes the time it takes to cordon off an entire city, that shit doesn’t just pop out of the fucking floor you know, they would have to call in more police from the surrounding cities/counties..etc, etc, ect.

        By the time the millitairy even gets permission to fire the nuke there is a good chance hundreds, if not thousands of zombies have wandered out of the city and into the surrounding countryside and who knows where.

        1. the 12 hour period thing i ment all people that came in to cantact with, not that it would take them 12 hours to fire a nuke and rally the military. i understand that it takes a while for large military forces to mobilize

        2. although the massive shitstorm that would occur? at the definite sign of a ZA the whole nation would shut down

  146. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE USERNAME!

    WHATS WITH THE FLOATING HEADS ON CREEPYPASTA? I wouldn’t mind, but the Squidward Suicide photo, uugghh.
    Anyhow, I believe and infection. Like a brain worm, leaving us mindless and stuff. As the parasites control us. Or an experiment. Could it happen? Very unlikely. But still, it COULD. And my tactic would be to go all Home-Alone on their ass.
    I’M UP HERE YOU MORONS! *click-click*

    1. Ya the floating images would normally be okay but pictures of slender, squid wards suicide, the rake, and Jeff is pushing way past my okay limits

      1. YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE USERNAME!

        Really? Jeff has never done anything to me. Never found him scary. Well odviously in real life I would but not on creepypasta.

  147. Zombies aren’t going to happen, even in the form of a delirium inducing disease. For one thing, the real threat of rabies, which the fictional zombie rage virus is always compared to, is dangerous because it kills via irreparable nerve damage. The craziness is just a side dish, honestly.

    Also, the military is always way too fucking incompetent in these zombie stories. Fucking hoards of zombies, regardless of how much you claim they need to be “hit in the head,” aren’t going to do much when their entire body is turned into Smucker’s Strawberry Jam by a single, high caliber round. If some fool with attitude and a shotty can brave the zombie hoard, you bet your ass the military is going to decimate those slow moving fuckwits.

    Zombie apocalypse scenarios are escapism. A world in the midst of such a cataclysm would almost be like a video game you could live in. Regardless, I bet you my dead grandpa’s gold teeth that these same “zombie survival professions” you see begging for the Apocalypse would be torn into confetti by the undead in record time.

    In the first Romero movie, night of the living dead, it was implied that rural hicks were doing a decent job of zombie removal.

    One more thing. The zombie virus is always a super magic virus. Solanum is almost a like a microscopic Mary Sue. “Immunization is equally useless,” fuck you, pay attention in biology you twat. You might as well say your virus came from krypton and flies around in technicolor tights through your bloodstream. Dead virus, which builds immunity, is fucking dead. As in, not alive, not capable of anything but sitting there. D-E-A-D. Does the virus infect itself and become a zombie? With your amazing logic so far I wouldn’t doubt that’s your actual reasoning.

    I still like Resident Evil, though. At least T-Virus doesn’t’ just make useless zombies. Nemesis, Billy Birkin, Mr. X, these guys are more super soldier than zombie, and that’s awesome.

    1. In 28 Weeks Later (I keep referencing that movie franchise), the army do eventually get rid of the zombies. However, it is again leaked by an infected woman who wasn’t displaying symptoms, and they the army were caught off guard, so the virus spread throughout the army itself, which shows how it could take over so quickly.

  148. Zombies are played out in pop culture, and no, I don’t think any such thing is possible. The whole zombie concept doesn’t even make sense; the human body just doesn’t work with no blood feeding oxygen to its muscular system, with its supporting frame decaying? These movies you see where zombies have been up and walking around for five, ten years or whatever, that’s just not possible, a human body exposed to the elements doesn’t last that long. Do you have any idea how many scavenging organisms would have a field day with those things? Why do you think human beings worked so hard to develop complex means of preserving human remains in the first place? Because they just don’t last.

    1. It’s actually possible. The CDC did a report on a zombie type virus. It technically doesn’t kill a person but the virus takes over to basic human functions. The lowest part of our brain evolved around eating. In fact there are viruses that do this in the animal kingdom. It’s not out of the realm of possibility if the virus mutates or evolves to the human gene.

      1. this is my life not yours

        they have proven a smilar virus found in animals. but was is the true definition for a zombie.
        the supernatural power that according to voodoo belief may enter into and reanimate a dead body b : a will-less and speechless human in the West Indies capable only of automatic movement who is held to have died and been supernaturally reanimated
        do I think zombies are possiable NO!. in less you can reverse them decombosing. there flesh and most of their museles would have been decompsing, with out ligments and museles our bodys or any bodys can not move. do i think the body can be taken over by a viurse that craves human flesh, maybe. but that is not a zombie. that is a diseas like any other, it changes the body. the human body cannot come back to life after being in a grave for so long or one that just died, with out scince help.
        if such would happen im boreding up my house and living by myself or anyone close. for i have sevral wepons that i have. mostly knifes.

        1. ever seen a deer that’s been dead for a week? I have. Nothing’s coming back from that, the same applies to people. Once maggots are present, gone

    2. Well, in 28 Days Later, it is shown that zombies can starve after some time. Of course that is not what you meant in the first place, but they basically die before they can rot, so that is no longer a problem for them.

    3. Well…I do believe zombies are real.I think that they would be found on another planet.Later in the future,when we explore nearby galaxies,we might bring a zombie specimen for further analysis to Earth and if it was to escape,then we would have a large problem.

      1. If we could explore distant galaxies then we would most likely have more powerful weaponry, if the world hasn’t been destroyed by global warming.

    4. That is exactly what I thought even though the idea of them starving is there but the disease would never evolve if it did then who says it will be contagious or even that strong to the point where they would result to canabalism

    5. Most organisms, including bacteria, would avoid infected individuals; they wouldn’t try to eat zombies. Which means that a zombie would decay slower than a normal human corpse. Even so, zombies shouldn’t naturally last 7+ years.

  149. I believe z day to be possible. Whether they are actually people back from the dead, or just mindless crazy people with only their base instinct of hunger intact though, I’m leaning more toward the latter. When all hell breaks loose however, I plan to break into the local pawn shop, and steal the Katana I’ve been planning on buying, then making my way to my friends house, as he has a whetstone, which I could use to sharpen said weapon. From there, I’d be moving toward the local shopping centre, as there’s an outdoors camping shop I know of that has a range of hunting knives and crossbows out the back. For the next few days, I’d probably board up the shopping centre, and clear out any zombies that may be in the centre, and live off of the supplies from the grocery stores for the next 6 months.

    Oh, I’d also probably take up drinking at one point during this. After all, if the world has gone to hell, I think I could be forgiven for giving up my straight edge lifestyle.

    1. Don’t think that a Katana will help you survive. First of all, a Katana is a weapon that takes at least a decade of practice and you have to flow with the movements or you might likely get self-inflicted injury. Second, katana’s in local pawn shops are only like what, $20? They might be cheap, but they are more useless than a blunt, barely sharpened machete. You’re better to hope the fake katana breaks rather than have it severely injure you. Third, the fake katana can be sharpened but as I said again, you don’t know how to use it. And finally fourth, ITS USED FOR HOUSE DECOR! Real katanas originate in Old Japanese blacksmiths and cost possibly $1000 dollars each!

        1. How can clicking buttons and swerving joysticks (or WASD) gonna help you shoot a real gun or swing a real katana. It’s a game. Games are different from real life.

    2. Son I doubt you would be able to use a katana. It takes decades of practice in wielding such form of deadly weaponry. It might look easy, but if you tryed to fight with a zombie, you won’t even be able to control the sword to the direction you want it to go. And katana’s in local pawn shops are crap. The youtube channel ZombieGoBoom TV already tested a katana from a local pawn shop and it could not even cut through a plastic cup! Besides, real sharp katanas have to be bought in Cold Steel shops bro. They cost $600 to $1000 dollars each. Those sold in pawn shops are like, $20. So don’t go for a katana. I suggest go for a crowbar. Powerful blunt end capable of smashing a skull and it doesn’t need skill to use it. It also comes with a curved pointed end and doesn’t need frequent sharpening. Best of all, $20 dollars!

      1. I got a katana for about 150 that’s incredible, but about 10 to 15 swings of that and you start getting extremely tired, seeing people hitting a zombie over the head, having it break at the tang, and bouncing up and hitting them in the fact would be mildly amusing

      2. you dont ave to be a master with a katana, you just have to know how to not get killed .__. youre making yourself sound like a katana expert, for some reason people always want to run >.> home seems pretty safe, i mean i got weapons and ill stay for as long as my food will last

      3. You’re and idiot. You don’t have to master the weapon just to be able to swing it in the right direction. That’s like saying only a trained person can pull the trigger on a gun without shooting themselves in the foot.

    3. I agree that “Dawn of the dead” Zombies are impossible, but “28 Days later” style apocalypse is much more likely (although still never going to happen). I think that if any virus based apocalypse is to happen it will be similar to Survivors or The stand by Steven King (a deadly flu like illness wipes out 90% of the worlds population).

      First of all any melee weapon is a bad idea when attacking something filled with highly infectious blood and a working circulatory system as arteries will spray blood up to 12 feet and I can never understand why people think hand to hand combat is a good idea.

      Secondly in any situation where society has collapsed you want to stay as far away from other people as possible, do you honestly think no one else is going to think to go to a shopping centre, looters for a start and anyone who has seen “x of the dead” (the one that takes place in a Mall) not to mention anyone who lives near by.

      Your best bet would be to find a rifle in an abundant caliber (Ruger 10/22, 22lr being the most abundant type of ammunition in the world), pack a Bug out Bag, hop on your bicycle and get the fuck out of dodge.

      1. Calcium-structural-reinforcement-of-soft-bits-came-out-of-hiding-somewhere

        Agreed Bumbandit! Nice name by the way :D

        Me and a friend (I’m 27 he’s 32 :D never too old to be apocalypso-smart!) have a full plan put together.

        We know the best place to get armor sheeting (high carbon heat treated steel), from the engineers and metals turners shop round the corner. It also conveniently has a hire yard next door with massive furniture trailers closed in all around trailers that are 9ft long. We gonna nick 2 of them, weld up some plating on the sides to armor them, then take a generator or two. We both have V8 6L Petrol 4WD’s so we’ll be k with the towing. We both have good mates with long barreled .22s and shottys (although id never count on a shotty, seen the spread and OMG are they shite.

        Also know where the local gun shop is and it’s far out of the way of normal travel because its in an industrial area, so we’d go load the trailer up with everything we need, Long barreled .332’s couple of .38’s and a few handguns. Can’t forget the Machetes and hunting knives. :D Fuck the katana, no one wants that shit when they weigh too much to swing more than a couple times before you get too slow to react.

        So then we actually have maps and have camped at where we plan to settle (in the bush) it has the best vantage points, its a river in a steep ravine, with clearings all around to be able to scout, fresh water river, marine life to live off and plenty of shelter from anything that would come looking for us.

        Once settled, it’s just a matter of making trips out every few months to really stock up on the necessities, and I mean ONLY the necessities like ammo, more guns if they can be found, food, fuel clothing and tools. That’s it.

        From there, we will avoid all other outside survivors and defend our spot to the death if need be, I’m an I.T. guy so I’m pretty good with cameras and surveillance etc. He works with cars so he can keep the engines running well, and both of us dabble a little in tinkering so we could make use of just about anything we found.

        It’s the best we could come up with and to be honest I’ve never found a better plan than this that could even be considered.

        We even have our survival bags packed in the back of our sheds and even restock the water and food in them every few months.

    4. I do believe in Z-Day. I think that it will start kind of like the way I Am Legend started except with a cure of cancer so people will rush to get the cure to the disease. There will be too many for the military to handle at one time and it will spread faster and faster

    5. I believe it is only a matter of time before there is some event that causes a zombie-like apocalyptic scenario. If the event does happen, it will more likely than not be caused by people experimenting with bio weapons. there are already parasites that control animals totally, and with today’s technology and bio-engineering capabilities it could be anyone from a disgruntled undergrad to a world government agency that develops it. If the shit were to hit the proverbial fan I have a bugout bag that I can reach within an hour of my normal locations, and a shelter that I maintain with some like minded friends. We have solar power, water filtration and reclamation, a maintainable source of food, and a stockpile of necessary supplies (Weapons, Ammo, Tools, ect.) inside a fortified and hidden structure. come at me zombies.

    6. To reanimated the flesh to a functional level has already been achieved, with full brain functions. The problem is getting the zombies to attack and eat people. Its just against there nature after all their brains working. And to make it even more unlikely is the way of reanimation, they would need its completely out of this world. Now a virus that attacks the mind would take over slowly, your mind dose not just say fuck it I quit. The victom would slowly turn more violent and aggressive to people. at the fastest it take 48 hours to be concidered a zombie and it take 7 days to lose your self completely from one bite. The multiple bites spreading it id say 10 minutes til you are a zombie. 2 minutes before you bleed to death. The infected would most likely only take one bite unless hunger demanded more and you’d see territorial behavior. Both under this logic are easily delt with

      1. Zombie survivor

        Wait whaaaaaaaat i don’tvget it you over complicated the topic now and the most survivors are people who read creepypastas and a little of people who got lucky (i came from the future year 2666)

    7. Honestly, I believe it’s possible. But I won’t last. Zombies a living dead typically. So, they are decaying. Therefore, the zombie apocolypse would last maybe a month at the most? I’m just waiting for those idiots who give someone all there positions and money because “Their going to die anyway”

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top